Chapter 49: Leaving school

Sorry for the long wait guys. My phone got spoilt. I just got it fixed but I'm still having issues with power supply. However I'm updating two chapters today.

Racheal's POV

"Smile Racheal, frowning doesn't suit an angelic face like yours" Someone said beside me as I was matching out of the class with rest students. Without having to look to my side, I already know it's David, the stupid pervert who've been trying to be friends with me at all means.

Well Aside from the fact that I ain't here for boys, I choose the people I associates with. Not ugly ass like David.

I ignored him and continued walking my way. He didn't pester me, he wouldn't dare.

I was actually going to meet my friends who were at the biology class so that we'll go to the cafe together when Two girls double crossed my way.

Susan and Isabel. They are the senior cheerleaders and bad news to some people. Susan specifically is one of Liam's fling.

But we aren't that much in good terms. After sizing me up and down, the Susan girl
Ordered me to follow her without giving me a reason.

I asked why but the bitch just commanded me to follow her as the pesky senior that is.

She looked so  enraged, the fire in her eyes could easily burn someone but not like I care though.

Not just ready for any more chaos, I just obediently followed her.

After walking for few minutes, we finally arrived at the cafeteria.

There, Susan stopped and to my disbelief, she ordered me to tidy up the cafeteria.

"What?" I'd to snap. "Wait you aren't being fucking serious are you?"

"Are you trying to question me?" Susan asked  staring intimidatingly at me.

"Say whatever you want but it's ridiculous asking me to tidy up the school cafe not when there's a school janitor." I yelled at her face.

"You do know the consequences of disrespecting a senior don't you?" Susan yelled at me angrily. Honestly what's with her?

I do know she like to use her power to oppress most students but I'm sensing there's more to this. I stared at her for a long while not exactly knowing what to say or do.

Should I laugh first at the fact that she's trying to threaten me with School Authority suspending or expelling me by disrespecting a senior? Ha! Ridiculous.

If only she knows Getting expelled from this fucking school will be more of an advantage. I scoffed and I was this close at telling her to fuck off but then again remembering what Liam said about Pleasing my elder siblings, I decided to play a good girl facade.

With a smirk, I got a rag and necessary cleaning tools.

Everyone in the cafe was on electric shock as they watch me, like me Racheal de costa cleaning the cafe while the seniors watch me do it.

After about forever  minutes of cleaning the big hall, I was finally done and then Susan went about checking out for dirt, she however kept spotting every little dirt and made me do them till I was officially drained. Why was I doing this again? Okay I'm being a good girl for Antonio.

"So now I guess I'm done senior Susan" I scoffed sarcastically as she didn't spot any dirt again. I made to leave but then she stopped me.

"No wait.." she brought out some sauce box and poured the sauce on the floor. "Now clean this up." She ordered with smirk.

Seriously?

After staring at her and the messed up floor, I scoffed. "What the fuck is your problem Susan? Are you really looking for my trouble or what? Hold on... you think that because I obeyed you the first time that I'll allow you bully me?" My loud voice attracted eyes to ourselves.

"This isn't bullying Racheal. This is you taking the blow for that scum of a brother of yours liam. Since I can't make him pay then I'll make you regret being his sister by the time you've work your ass to death." She yelled angrily and even though her eyes were red, I could see tears glistening in her eyes.
I said it.

Something was definitely fishy. "Wow, permit me to shock you dear Susan. You just chose the wrong person to blow. I bet you don't want to have your face all painted in sauce that'll be much of an embarrassment to you senior so if I were you, I'll have some decency and get The fuck lost" I growled menacingly at her face and then brushed past her. In that moment, she did something she'll regret later.

"The nerve of you little brat!" She grabbed my wrist and flung me back. I lost equilibrium and fell.

The groans and gasp from students around got me more riled up. I see my eyes turns red immediately, all hell broke loose. I rolled up my sleeves and attacked Susan in the speed of light. I bashed her like dry leaves, making sure her finger didn't touch me.

I rubbed her face on the sauce while she screamed for me to let her go. When her other friend tried to join her, I knocked her easily. putting in my fighting skills, I made sure I beat the two idiots to whipness, bruising  each spot I laid my fist on. Cameras clicks from  all angles as crowd watch the show in aww. Yeah I maybe known as arrogant, naughty and spoilt brat here but no one have ever seen me fight.

My friends who later arrived at the scene all threw hails at me. The star that saved the two bitches was the security that came to intrude. We were all taken to the principal office afterward and by this time, the girl's pretty face was an eyesore. At least Even though the principal scolded me, I was satisfied at the new looks I gave them.

Though I was incredibly angry that even after explaining my own side of the story, he still supported the two bitches.

"No matter what Racheal you shouldn't have fight with your seniors. It's highly prohibited in this school. I don't care whatever status your family hold but you must respect the school's protocol. You've broken enough rules as it is so this a warning. Next you just might be suspended" the principal declared sternly.

"Whatever, at least I mutilated  their ugly faces and guess what, I'll do it again if they mess with  me again" I spat out and rudely stormed out of the office after receiving death glares from the girls both.

The principal called  me back several times but I ignored him. I even shut his damn door as hard as I could.

I suddenly got fed up of staying in the school so I went to my class, took my bag and left the school compound. I'd tried finding Liam not to ask for permission but for car keys but Liam was no where to be seen. I just took a cab and I'd one destination in mind. The play station.

The PlayStation was noisy and crowded as usual. I received greetings from different angles as I'm quite know here since me and mattoe comes here often. And talk of the devil, mattoe walked in alongside someone when I was wearing on my headset about to play a game.

"What the fuck  are you doing here Racheal when you're suppose to be in school?" Mattoe frowned, looking all stern  the moment he got to me.