Chapter 22: what did you do to her

Right now we were on the highway. I was in the car with my brothers and sister. Antonio was at the driver seat while Liam sat with me and recheal at the back. While I'm here trembling like a jelly fish at the thought of going to a therapist, recheal seemed not to be even affected. She has this stone code look on her face that shows she just want to get this over with.

I felt Liam palm kneads my thigh and he whispers. "Relax baby. You'll be alright."

Guess he noticed my panick.

A panic which which kept blooming the more the car drives, and Liam kept on caressing my thigh, hair and palms. Soothing me with comforting words. Somehow I was so grateful that Liam was here. He's such a mother hen.

It doesn't take long before Antonio drove into a big building which designed with snowy white.

I felt my heart churns as Antonio pulled over at the lot.
While Liam got out and open the car for me, which I hesitated before stepping down, Antonio walked down the car and went to open the car for my sister but she'd already opened it herself and barged out herself. Antonio sighs faustrasted.

Now standing out of the car, I realized there were different men stationed at different posts holding guns.
Trepidation gripped me and was shaking the living hell out of me.

No, I wasn't exactly scared at the guns but the men all surrounding the place.

"What are you doing clarrisa let's go." Antonio said as I was standing rooted at a spot but his voice sounded more like Dennis's voice in my head. Infact this whole scene dwindled off and I was taken back to another scene.

The memery of how my brothers will always take me to strange places settled in my head. Their angry voices of how they forces me to go into the buildings reviberated in my head. How they'll take me to meet numerous men and Violet me, played in a loop in my head. Everything was playing in loop in my head, seeing this men gave me a sense of de ja vu.

What if my brothers have brought us here to those men lying that we are to meet a therapist.

Air was now leaving my lungs.

I couldn't breathe.

"Are you okay honey?"

"Clarrisa!!" I felt someone hold my hands in his grip, that was Liam. I was panting heavily. Antonio was staring at me in confusion.

I tenses at Liam touch and flinched away.

"Please...please don't...don't take me to those men. Please." I was whispering, crying and panting.

"Which men?"

"Will you stop this drama of yours and let's get this done and over with?" That was recheal's spiteful voice yelling.

Really she thinks I'm being dramatic?

I heard Antonio caution her.

"Clarrisa," Antonio gripped my shoulders, I couldn't flinch away from him cause his grip was strong. "Clarriss calm down please."

I kept crying and begging them not to take me but Antonio kept telling to calm down more like begging me.

After a while I was able to get myself back. Antonio held my hand and ask me to follow his breath and it helped.

"Clarrisa, you'll be fine trust me I'll be with you there okay and we are not taking you to men why would have such thoughts?" Antonio asked softly but I just shook my head. A sigh that I didn't want to talk about it.

"Clarrissa you got me really scared. What happened? We could talk about it you know." Liam asked worriedly but I didn't say anything. I can't tell them I got traumatized from just a memory. My sister is already pissed up at me for being a freak. How much disgrace could I be to myself already?