Seventeenth

Alex slumps against me as we finish the final season of our watch through. He yawns and I look at him with tired eyes. Alex's eyelids drop to half mass and he rubs his eyes, "just as good as the other thirteen times." He mutters.

"Thirteen? Dang." I'm slightly impressed.

"You've seen Scream thirty two times, y/n." He says, "you're in no position to judge." He yawns again and sighs against me. "What time is it?"

"Two-ish, we started early." I say, before adding, "you can stay here if you'd like."

"Hmm?" He hums.

"Aida's not coming home tonight so you can sleep here, so you don't have to drive home and fall asleep at the wheel." I mumble.

"Thanks." He mutters before sighing again. I nod as my eyes droop and then close.

**

My eyes are wide as I sit bolt upright, lean forward and scream. I slap my hand over my mouth as I realize I'm no longer in the living room, I breathe heavily through my nose as my wide eyes search around. Where was I? Was my dream real, was it all real? The door is pushed open quickly, "y/n, are you okay?" My shoulders shake as my chest heaves, Alex dashes to the side of the bed. He holds my wrists and pulls my hands towards him and off of my face, he presses his lips to my hands as he stares at me, worry taking over his features. Hot tears spill down my cheeks as I sob, it was so real, to real. "Y/n, please breathe." He whispers into my fingers. What time was it? Where was I? Who- "y/n, you're okay, everything is okay." Alex drops my wrists and holds my face as I sob. The tears he brushes away with his thumbs are quickly replaced with new ones.

I reach my hands out and wrap my arms around his neck, I press my face into his shoulder and hiccup. Slow circles are rubbed along my back as Alex hugs me. I shut my eyes and breathe in the smell that lingers on his t-shirt. I pull back a wipe my eyes, "sorry." I mumble. I can taste the salty tears on my lips.

"Why're you sorry?" He runs a hand over my bed head.

"I don't know," I admit and he smiles sadly.

"What happened to you?" He asks.

I sigh, "nightmare." I shudder.

He nods, "hey, you're okay though, I'm here." He reassures.

I press my hand to my chest, my heart is pounding. I shut my eyes again, "thank you." I whisper to him.

He winks at me in the dark and I choke up a smile. "We all good now?" He asks, moving to leave me. I catch his wrist, "y/n-"

"Please don't leave me alone," I beg.

He stops, "do you want to talk about it?" He asks.

I shake my head vigorously, "no." I say quickly, too quickly.

"What can I do to help you then?" He asks me quietly.

I stare up at him, "just stay."

'EVIE OMG THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT! UR STARVING US'

SHUT UP IK OK? IM SORRY LMAOOO

ILY GUYS BUT IVE GOT THIS ANNOYING ASS JOB THAT TAKES UP SO MUCH OF MY TIME

IM TRYING TO POST MORE DONT COME AT ME

ILY GUYS OK?? TAKE CARE OF URSELVES

IF U THOUGHT THIS CHAPTER WAS CRINGE IDC I DEAL W NIGHT TERRORS AND SLEEP PARALYSIS AND THIS IS WHAT THIS SHIT IS LIKE FOR ME

THIS CHAPTER WAS LOWKEY BASED OFF OF TRUE EVENTS EXCEPT IT WAS MY BESTIE AND NOT MY MAN

BUT ILY GUYS SM 

DRINK FOOD AND EAT WATER

MUAH MUAH

-EVIEREENIE