Twenty Sixth

"Y/n honey, please be careful." My mom says, standing next to my dad who's got a video recorder in his hands.

"Don't worry momma, I'm a pro biker." I say, excitedly biking around my parents, the streamers from my handlebars whipping around in the wind.

"I know baby, I just don't want you hurt." She sighs, watching me contently.

Dad smiles at her, "it's alright honey, she knows what she's doing."

I giggle as dad chases me with the camera, I squeal and speed away. "Tom, be careful! She's going too fast."

I turn my head behind me to see how close he was, I gasp, he wasn't even a foot away. I squeal and pound my feet into my pedals harder. There was no way he was going to catch me; I was too fast.

"Get away!" I giggle as he follows me.

Just as I turn my head back to where I was looking my front wheel catches, sending me over the handlebars. I gasp and hit the concrete face first. "y/n!" Mom shouts, hurrying over to me. "Are you okay baby?"

I look up at her grinning, blood is pouring down my lip from where my teeth sunk into the skin. "Look!" I say, holding up one of my baby teeth. "I lost my tooth!"

**

I look ridiculous. Bandages covering my thighs and midriff; crawling down my arms to my palms, protecting skin that was once chewed and bloody. I look like a mummy, a hot, sexy mummy, but a mummy at that. I hug the wall for the trek from Caddy's room to mine, wincing at all the pain my bandaged wounds are causing.

Caddy knocks on the door, an arm wrapped around my waist for support. Alex pulls the door open, pausing for a moment at the sight before concern overtakes his features. "Yo, what the fuck?" He gapes, blinking at us.

"I crashed," I rasp, my voice feeling raw from uttering few words in the past two hours.

"You crashed?" He stares.

"She crashed," Caddy confirms.

"What the fuck? Y/n, are you okay?" He reaches forwards and touches my arm.

Caddy shrugs me off, handing me over to Alex who holds me firmly. "She will be," Caddy claps her hands together, "just, be a good boyfriend and take care of the little muffin."

Alex nods, "yeah, okay."

"Great, well, I'm gonna go. Oh, I suggest that y/n kinda just, lays off of biking for the rest of the weekend. And she's just gotta be really careful about showering. Actually Alex, you may need to help her. So, here." She fishes a roll of gauze from her pocket and tosses it to him, "I've got more, so hit me up if you need it."

"Uh, okay. Thanks Caddy," he says, and she smiles.

"I'm gonna get out of here, bye babes, feel better." Caddy smiles and shuts the door behind her.

Alex stares at me, arm still wrapped around me. After a moment of silence, he speaks up. "So what's with this whole 'boyfriend' thing?"

"They think we're dating; I can tell them we're not if you want." I sigh, leaning against him.

Alex shrugs against me, "nah, it's alright."

I blush, "okay."

Alex sighs and sits me down on my bed, "there's no way you actually crashed your motorcycle."

"I most definitely did, since you know, I'm covered in bandages, so I don't bleed out." I smile at him before deadpanning. He snorts and crosses his arms; I sigh and look up at him. "What were you doing before I almost died?"

His cheeks rosy, "well, actually..." He rubs the back of his neck and I stare at him. "I was actually going to go swimming."

I stifle my laugh with a cough, "great. I'm coming with you." 

GUYZ IM EXHAUSTED AND YET HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU HOUNDS

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT MY DEAR FRIENDS 

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES POOKIES

EAT FOOD AND DRINK SOME WATER

MUAH MUAH

-EVIEREENIE