DAILY LIFE OF THE DUCAL COUPLE(4)

Hugo laughed upon hearing what she said. He lowered himself, his weight pressing down on her. Then he whispered in her ear.

"You miss the point."

"...What?"

"I'm crazy about you even without this."

So don't make me anymore crazier, he whispered in a low, dangerous voice and brought his lips to Lucia's neck. He kissed and sucked on it, making it sting. She moaned slightly and he licked her gently.

She couldn't move, like she caught in a trap. She felt like a prey caught in the jaws of a beast. Her whole body felt so sensitive that the mere sensation of him sweeping past her inner thighs made her ache and moan.

'Strange...'

The underwear was supposed to be for exciting and seducing the man, but she was the one excited instead. Her body felt more sensitive than usual, it ached, she felt short of breath and her eyes burned with heat.

Lucia didn't know this but the underwear she wore was slightly imbued with a fragrance that functioned as a kind of aphrodisiac. It was small but its effect was absorbed into the skin. It wasn't that Antoine didn't tell her deliberately but that this was a function normally imbued in this type of underwear, so she just didn't talk about it and Lucia had absolutely no idea.

Hugo bit her breast, covered by the see-through lace underwear, and soon noticed that there was something there because of the subtle taste. But for someone like him who wasn't affected by a considerable dose, this kind of aphrodisiac had no effect on him. He guessed that his wife probably didn't know this was on it when she wore it and swallowed a laugh.

As he licked her collarbone, trailing up to her nape, she shook in surprised and sobbed. She was definitely more sensitive than usual. Perhaps she also realized that something was strange because her face was filled with puzzlement. Seeing that, Hugo felt sorry, and at the same time, he felt like laughing.

However, it wasn't an unfair situation. After all, he was already heated up from head to toe by the aphrodisiac that was his wife, herself.

He bit her nipple which was protruding from the lace. When he bit it a little harder, she uttered a cry. He took her breast into his mouth, sucking on it and she moaned while crying at the same time.

Well, well. Seeing as she was so weak to this level of playful teasing, she was completely intoxicated. If he told her about the underwear, she would probably turn red from head to toe and refused to lift her head. When he imagined that sight, he felt amused.

Should he act like he didn't know? Or tease her a little? While he snickered inside, his mouth was busy with her breast and his hand kept caressed her waist and thighs. As he watched her react so vividly, he grew more and more excited.

The lace on her chest was wet with his saliva. But as expected, he loved the feeling of her bare skin. He grabbed the front of her lace and ripped it apart.* Then he took her quivering nipple into his mouth again.

"Hk...Uuuee."

Every time he rolled his tongue around her nipple and suckled on her breast, the curve of her back tingled. Lucia felt like she would scream whenever she opened her mouth, so she turned her head and blocked her mouth with the back of her hand. Everywhere he touched tingled so much that it hurt.

He grabbed her wrist, removing her hand from blocking her mouth then he held her jaw, turning her to face him and kissed her. Lucia's vision flickered as his heated kiss rummaged through her mouth and she closed her eyes. The skillful movements of his tongue made her unable to think straight.