Chapter 38 Father and Son

Lucia walked into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her damp hair. When Hugo was gone, the maids would wait on her till she was dressed, but as soon as he returned, they only followed her to the bedroom door before taking to their heels.

She sat on her dressing table, pressing the soft towel around her hair in an attempt to dry it.

She had left drying her hair to someone else for over a month, so she was a bit slow in doing it herself. Still, she couldn't compare to the meticulous drying of several maids attending to her hair.

She acknowledged Hugo as he walked into the room, then returned her gaze back to the dressing table. He headed straight towards her and embraced her from behind. Surprised, Lucia let go of the towel, causing it to fall to the ground.

"Hugh! I have to dry my hair more."

If I sleep like this, my hair will be a lion's mane tomorrow!

"Do it later."

"It's not something I can do later!"

No matter what she said, he lifted her up, moved straight to the bed, placed her down on it then kissed her still complaining lips.

Like biting into a fruit, he softly bit her lower lips and swiftly inserted his tongue into her mouth. He held her flouncing wrists down on the bed and pushed his tongue deeper into her mouth.

She still didn't know that her rebellious reactions tended to incited him more. He licked her soft lips with his tongue, enjoying her enticing taste.

He re-inserted his tongue into her mouth and the feeling of her soft and tender tongue surprised him, causing him to flinch. Perhaps because she had just taken a bath, the insides of her mouth were feverish.

When he thought of her inner thighs being as hot as this, his lower abdomen began to throb. He gently pressed his excited lower regions onto the section between her thighs.

He sloppily removed the bathrobe wrapped around her lower body, the mere thought of her tight entrance making blood rush to his lower regions. Perhaps she felt his excitement as her fidgeting began to settle down.

He let go of her wrists he'd been holding onto and she wrapped her arms around his neck, clinging to him. His tongue rummaged her mouth, sometimes strongly, sometimes softly. Her fleeing tongue was easily overwhelmed by him.

As he teased the insides of her mouth and kissed her deeply, Lucia couldn't focus and fell into a trance. His hot member was pressing on her delicate part as if they would instantly unite and it made her feel somewhat anxious and more excited.

The moment he entangled her hot tongue and sucked on it strongly, Lucia felt her insides throb and unconsciously lifted her waist.

Her movements rubbed against his penis that was pressed against her inner thighs. He released her lips and a low moan escaped from his mouth.

With the long swooning kiss over, Lucia stared at him, trying to catch her breath.

"So I've thought about it." (Hugo)

His voice was seemingly calming down and his eyes lit up when he saw her red lips that were swollen from their kiss.

"And I think the reason you tire out so fast is because I do it all at once, so let's change that. We'll do it once, rest a little, do it again, rest, then do it again, just like that. What do you think?"

Red-faced, Lucia gathered her breath before giving him a frown.

"Please don't think about things like that."