Game Over

It is time for goodbyes early in the morning. Marion pulls at the edges of his shirt collar as she slowly nears his face towards hers. “I'm going to miss this.” She delicately bites on one side of her bottom lip, her black eyes browsing his anticipatory face. “This tease and a lot more we could have experienced but unfortunately, we can't.” She forces a smile. Koke is just silent. “But worry less. I got your back, whatever your goal.” She pauses again and licks on her lips. Her expression turns from one of concern to one of compassion. She looks over her shoulder for a quick visual check at the closed door of their room before refocusing on one of the departers. “Just in case you change your mind, I'm available. Okay?” She commences a search for his reaction on his visage.

Auntie Fina's son smiles with a short, silent and breathy laugh. The bird blinks once as the infection spreads to her countenance.

“I'm serious, by the way.” The psychic mouths a little louder.

“Koke? Son, I hope you're ready!” The other visitor's voice informs from the outside end of the room but that deters Marion not from holding the son's collar. She arches her brows immediately her attention returns to the lad after the brief distraction. She lets go of the dude who sighs with a light smile prior to him walking backwards while his eyes are fixed on the lady.

Auntie Catherina's daughter is returning the favour but her look at him is an attractive endeavor. The guy's belongings halt his dramatic motion and he turns to pick them, meekly smiling with hesitant glints at the roommate.

“By the way, thanks for being a patient guy. I haven't been the Marion you expected.”

Koke gently and briefly closes his eyes following that with a slight nod and lower lip raise.

“And....Thank you for your decision against messing up my bed yesterday night. I don't know if I would ever sleep in it again if you had gone ahead to sin.” The fostress gesticulates quotations on the word sin. She carries his bigger bag from the lad's hold while they proceed to the living room.

The two adult children come into view in the front room to meet smiles from their parents. Catherina is in a red chiffon dress while her friend looks simple with black pants and an orange long-sleeve blouse. The young adults exchange looks of confusion before the visiting one looks at their mothers once more. “Mum, you didn't tell me I was going to meet Marion.” He holds a shallow complaint in his tone.

At first, Fina tilts her head, total disarray showing off her face. She and the psychic's mum each focuses on her firstborn, their sights bearing something like scrutiny. The youngest female struggles with a smile, her visage looking down as she subtly swings her body left and right. She's still wearing the clothes from the previous evening whilst her immediate stationary neighbour is now clad in a short-sleeve shirt and casual-fitting trousers plus Nike canvas shoes.

 She's still wearing the clothes from the previous evening whilst her immediate stationary neighbour is now clad in a short-sleeve shirt and casual-fitting trousers plus Nike canvas shoes