Office

Hastily, he walks past the medium-long line of white-bodied office cubicles, not pulling any attention from fellow workers here at Bob's. Belike they're used to his character. He walks past the compartments but not past the colleagues cause they're equally fast. It is a busy morning. Some of the cubicle occupiers are already settled, some with the receivers already on their ears and some have their eyes either on their gadgets or the office PCs.

Koke takes a turn to his right, his face still barely looking up. He reaches for the keys from his pocket, plunging them into the lock immediately. He unlocks, pushing open the white door to his office. He leaves it wide open before making any settlements. His cubicle directly faces a group of other cubicles arranged in a line across from the company's main entrance. It's all greyish inside but white outside. In front of the light brown desk and monitor is a vividly transparent glass running from the top of the cubicle to half its width.

He pulls out his phone from the bag before hanging the carrier somewhere in a corner in the office. He pulls out the chair, dusting it thoroughly with tissue prior to making himself comfy. He unlocks his phone, setting it to vibration mode and blacking its screen. It is exactly eight. He turns his focus onto the computer in front of him. He blows on the surface of the table as he switches on the computer.

Someone appears at his office's entrance, making him turn to see the person who's almost knocking on the door. "Hey." He greets.

"Goodmorning." The chick responds.

"Goodmorning." Koke clears his throat.

"Goodmorning? Come on. That ain't enough. I thought we knew each other from back in the day. Today I'm not standing your professionalism." The young dark-skinned lady with a not-that-short frame speaks back with a genuine pearl white smile.

"Mmm? Okay. Then why didn't you spice up yours for my sake?" Koke asks, clearly enchanted by Halima's drama and smile. He smiles back the same way. Halima's expression shifts from a kinder dull gleefulness to an obviously forced serious one.

"Hmmm. For God's sake I did and....Are you really serious about that?" She questions.

"About what?" Koke offers a subtle laugh.

"You're so full of everything Koke." She shakes her head, retrieving her charismatic grin as she makes her way inside the chamber.

"Hey. Hey. Have I allowed you in?" Asks the accountant.

"I thought you did." Halima croaks

"Okay....I got the receipts in here. I hope you'll like them." Halima interrupts prior to placing a brick red plastic file gently onto the desk.

"What do you mean you hope I'll like them?" Koke asks with a wide teeth-revealing smile.

"I don't know. You're the accountant. You'll be able to tell." Halima responds, folding her arms below her chest. Koke flips open the file cover as he steals a glance at the woman standing next to him, his smile steady. His sight grazes over the file contents and he nods a bit.

"You just know how to play. I can't see anything worrying on these receipts." Koke admits, looking at the lass with his smile. She sighs and looks at the wall opposite her, shaking her head with a glance at the dude. A giggle can't help but escape from her and she tries to muffle it with her hand. Koke deprives of liberty his smile, raising both brows at Halima.

"What? Why are you laughing? We're at work rememb....Oh my God. Thanks for reminding me." The female butts in, hastily reaching for the file and closing it before she turns for the exit.

"Hey I'm not yet done with that. Where...." He's cut off when the girl turns again, placing the receipts holder back onto the table.

"I'm sorry." She covers her mouth and her eyes are wide as if there's a horror display in front of her.