Kitchen Lesson With An Invasion

“Um....Here, you can begin with this. I know it's.... Just for the start.” Koke speaks with difficulty as he gives Mary the water. The woman nods and her small smile widens into a grin.

“Thanks Koke.” She nods once more. Her voice sounds sweet, appreciative, genuine and happy. She lifts her brows with all the development. “The start is always basic.” She maintains her grin. Her light motions give life to the colourless liquid within the glass. Koke smiles at the undemanding complement before their eyes meet. The female blinks and lifts the glass towards the accountant in a toasting gesture prior to extending it near her mouth for a sip.

“Um....” The dude points to the kitchen side and Mary does a single nod whilst she swallows down her water. Before he makes it even to the counter, Mary rests the glass of water on the glass table. She quickly turns looking in his direction in his oblivion.

“I surely like the smell escaping to your living room.” The visitor mentions with a nod and recovering smile. “You seem to be good at cooking. Do you mind me joining you?” The young woman requests. The boy frowns.

“Um....I'm good. Almost getting done.” Koke replies with some grimace. Thank the fact that he's facing the kitchen wall and thus the secretary can't see the expression.

“C'mon, please. I can still learn the few skills and magic left.” Mary's feminine voice persuades. Koke closes his eyes with his lips curving inwards.

He opens his eyes and accepts the workmate to join him but his voice harbours doubt. His focus remains on the kitchen wall despite the babe's audible movement to the kitchen. Her diagonally stripped dress dances with her excitement.

She stops just behind the comrade, looking at his back with a smile although he doesn't respond to her presence

She stops just behind the comrade, looking at his back with a smile although he doesn't respond to her presence. “Got an extra apron?” She asks. Koke's eyes widen with a rise of his brows.

“Oh yeah.” He says. “There's one that I usually use as a substitute for this one. You know, just in case I'm to wash.” He makes his way past the secretary, almost bumping into her. She frowns as she witnesses his approach to the syrup-brown cupboard which he opens and almost disappears into as he fetches the apron. He comes out with a black strapped pink apron designed with yellow circles.

 He comes out with a black strapped pink apron designed with yellow circles