Chapter 68: Some Fun!

3 person POV

A few days pass and they having a blast, having been on a few tourist attractions and having some nice family time together.

Today at about three o'clock they are going to head to the stadium they are performing in just to take a look around.

They are going to have a sound check tomorrow afternoon ready for the show later that night.

It's incredible how much more time the men have on their hands. Over the past days that they have been in South America James has asked for at least one of them to give him a phone call as he had some new information about new music and that was it. Of course James gives them all a text everyday just making sure they're alright but nothing like what Simon would've had them do.

Currently it's just past 12pm and Hazel is doing her school work with Harry sat beside her, helping her when she needs help, meanwhile everyone else is planning the next few weeks so then once Hazel is done they can have plenty time to play with her.

"Daddy Haz, can you help me with this question please?" Hazel asked politely to the man who was sat beside her.

"Of course cupcake, what question is it?" Harry asks and Hazel points to the question.

"Ahh, division, alright so it says what is twelve divided by three? First things first do you know your 3 times table?" Harry asks the girl.

"Yeah, I know my 3 times table off by heart." The girl says proudly.

"That's great, can you tell me the three times table and I'll tell you when to stop?" Harry asks and the girl nods.

"3, 6, 9, 12," Hazel starts.

"Okay stop there. How many numbers did you just say?" Harry asks the girl and she looks confused as ever. "Okay how about we try it this way." Harry says and grabs a pencil and paper.

Harry draws 3 circles on the page then hands the pencil over to Hazel.

"Okay, I want you to draw a small heart in each one of those circles." Harry instructs and Hazel does so.

"That's great well done. So now we have how many hearts?" Harry asks the girl.

"Three." Hazel says wondering where this is gonna go.

"That's right, so if we draw another one in each circle there will be...?" Harry waits for Hazel to say the answer.

"Six!" Hazel says, drawing the hearts on the paper.

"Well done, so if we add another one in each circle that will give us?" Harry asks.

"Nine!" Hazel says again drawing the hearts.

"That's right, and if we add one more to each circle that would be what?" Harry asks again.

"Twelve." Hazel says, proud of herself when she sees Harry smile.

"Thats right. Now we're almost done with the question. How many hearts are in each a circle?" Harry asks the girl.

"Four." Hazel says as she looks at the paper.

"That's right. So twelve divided by three equals four. You did it!" Harry says giving the girl a hug.

"So it's basically the three times table?" Hazel asked so then she can go off and do it by herself to make her daddy's proud.

"Yes. Whatever the number is, that is the times table we use, so the next question says what is eight divided by two so what times table are we going to use?" Harry asks, making sure the girl understands.