Chapter 22: Tooth Fairy

3rd Person POV

It has been 4 days since Liam's birthday, and the boys are currently trying to hide Hazel's birthday presents. Hazel's birthday is in 4 days and the boys need to hide the presents before she see's it.

Niall picked well and is glad all the boys like what he chose. Niall was proud at what he chose and thought hard, that their little angel will love what they bought.

As the boy's were moving the present's into the basement of the house Hazel started to wake up from her dream.

Just as the boy's finished Hazel was only just opening her eyes, coming out of her dream state.

As she laid there she thought, she thought about how much her life has changed. A couple months ago she was crying, screaming and getting hit. Where as now she is loved, safe and cared for. Hazel is so glad that she has her Dads.

Hazel gets out of bed and decides to go and see if any of her dads are awake. She's just a little hungry.

As she goes down the stairs she hears voices, her dads voices. She keeps on going and enters the living room where all her dads her.

"Good morning Kitten!" Niall greeted with open arms, as soon as she entered the living room.

Her other daddies did the same giving her a hug. After she hugged everyone she went back to her daddy Ni, and cuddled up with him.

"Well, someone's cuddly today." Her Daddy Ni said as she snuggled into him.

Hazel's dream was about her mommy and daddy, that's why when she woke up the first thing she thought of was how her life has changed since living with her new dads.

"I had a bad dream again" Hazel whispered into her Daddy Ni's ear. Niall was about to ask what her bad dream was but he didn't get the chance as Hazel continued to whisper into his ear.

"We were all out on a walk, going to get ice cream, but when we got there, my old mommy and daddy were there. We got our ice cream then you all disappeared. My old mommy and daddy grabbed me, then I woke up." Hazel simplified her dream down.

Niall just hugged her close then whispered into her ear, "We will never leave you."

"Promise?" Was all Hazel could squeak out. "We promise!" Niall whispered and hugged her close, not showing any signs of letting go.

The boys being right there the whole time it happened, heard the whole thing and all felt sorry for the girl who had these terrible bad dreams and didn't know what to do.

Hazel loved hugging her dads. It made her feel special, and safe especially when she was upset or scared. To Hazel, they were like a shield protecting her from everyone else.

After Niall and Hazel cuddle for a good 5 minutes, the boys remember that Hazel hasn't had anything to eat this morning.

"Cupcake?" Harry asks while standing up. "Are you hungry?" He asked walking over towards her, and crouching down to her height on the seat.

Hazel knew she was a little hungry before, but now she doesn't feel that hungry.

Hazel shrugs her shoulders and stuffs her face back in Niall's neck.

"How about I make you something small, like a small bowl of coco pops?" Harry asks the small child, still in her pjs, in Niall's arms.

"Ok." Hazel replies in a small whisper.

Harry gets up to go and make her a bowl of coco pops. Once it's made Hazel eats it and feels a lot better, and that makes the boys happy that Hazel's feeling better.