Chapter 4: The visit with Simon

Liam's POV

Yes, finally it's morning. I am nervous for the meeting but I'm exited to get this child. I hoped in the shower then went to get some breakfast when I saw Harry already made breakfast for us.        

"Thanks Haz" I say as I grab a plate with 2 pancakes. "Your welcome Li" Harry says then he continues on, "Before you sit down and eat would you go wake up everyone and tell them that I made pancakes and to come down and eat please." "Sure bro, I'll be back in a sec." I say as I get up and I start walking towards the stairs I hear Harry say "Thanks Bro"

I walk into Niall's Room first cause if he doesn't wake up I have a secret weapon, "Niall, Come on mate." I scream as I shake him awake. He rolls over so I use my secret weapon. "Harry's made pancakes." As soon as I said pancakes Niall's head shot up and he said "Ok." Then ran down the stairs. I sware that kid will never grow up.

I move onto Louis then he helps me wake up Zayn. Everyone is awake now. Me, and Louis are almost finished our pancakes and Niall is still going. Harry and Zayn are in the shower (separate ones lol). I can't wait to get a child.

Hazel's POV

I woke up at 9:00am cause that's a reasonable time Miss Brown said as she woke me and the 2 other girls in the room. We walked into the dining room and had our breakfast and there was a lot of kids here.

When I finished, which was quite quickly, I went back to the room and just sat there. I had nothing with me.

Soon the 2 girls I'm sharing a room with and came up to me. They were really nice since they knew what it's like being the new kid and not knowing anyone. There names are Alex and Becky, we started talk and making each other laugh for a long time.

Zayn's POV

We got to the place 10 minutes before our meeting started so we took our time getting out the car and getting into the building. Once we finally found Simon's room it was 10:00am. We knocked as he opened the door.

"Ahh boys, come on in and take a seat." Simon said as we all walked into his office. "I have brought you boys hear to talk about your responsibility." Simon told us. What does he mean we are very responsible. Well... some of us... sometimes. He continued "So that's why I have decided that you boys should share a child." We all looked at Liam as his face lit up.

"So Louis told me you wanted to ask me something?" Simon asked mainly looking at Liam. "Oh umm, we were going to ask if you could reduced our hours at work in the studio because we want to adopt a child." Liam replied as we all nodded in agreement.

Simon just nodded and said, "well since you are getting a child yes we will have to. But you do still have to come in the studio and film stuff." We all just started nodding at anything he said.

"I have set up an appointment with Miss Brown at 11:30am. She is in charge of Miss Brown's Orphanage. I will see you boys soon and good luck!" Simon finished finally. "Thanks" Liam said as we all walked out toward our car.

Harry's POV

Once we finally got to the place we had about 5 minutes to spare so we decided to chat about what child we want to get.

"So what gender are you guys thinking?" I asked. "I want a girl what about you guys?" Niall replied. "I don't know, I mean, whoever we get drawn to how about that." Louis said. "Wow Louis that's the smartest thing you've said in a while" Zayn said and we started to laugh.

"Guys we better go in. It's almost time." Liam told us as we got out the car. As we walk into the building I ask, "What age range are we going for?" "Umm... well not a teenager because they are hard work or at least I was anyway" Louis says make us giggle. "How about a new born?" Niall asked. "Do we really want to clean up its poop?" I asked as Niall replied, "You've gotta point there." "How about in between 5-11?" Zayn asked.

It was perfect. we all nodded and it was settled. 5 to 11 year old it is.

"Hello boys, I'm miss brown. How can I help you?" A woman in her late 30s or early 40s came up to us and asked. "Simon sent us down to pick a child?" Liam questioned. "Ahh yes. So what gender and age range are you looking for" she asked us. "We haven't decided on a gender we are just going with someone who we are drawn to and the age range is a 5 year old to a 11 year old." I said as she nodded. "Ok I'll go get everyone down" Miss Brown said.

A/N:

Hey everyone, sorry for any spelling mistakes. Hope your all having a good day.

All the love, K