Chapter 52: Trouble

3rd Person POV

The next few days was all nice and calm, shows being performed, Harry's birthday, and Hazel being the cute little girl she is.

Today the men had the day off and were chilling out with Hazel for the day, or that was the plan.

Breakfast was made and everyone sat down to eat, Hazel didn't want anything though, she wasn't hungry, so she pushed her toast away and got up to leave.

"Petal, come here and eat your breakfast please." Zayn said calmly, not wanting the girl to skip meals.

"But I'm not hungry!" Hazel moaned then ran up stairs and slammed the door.

The men continued to eat and once finished they had a small conversation before Louis and Liam went up to see what all that was about.

They walked in carefully and saw Hazel playing with some of her dolls, she really does love those dolls so much.

"Hey bug, can me and Daddy Li speak to you for a minute?" Louis said but disguised it as a question.

"But I'm playing!" Hazel whined, and this is really surprising the men cause she's usually always willing to talk with them when asked.

"C'mon just for a minute." Liam said as he and Louis sat on the bed, with a space between them.

Hazel sighed and sat with them waiting for them to say something.

"Why did you not want to eat your breakfast?" Liam asked, truly wandering the real reason because he knew Hazel couldn't not be hungry, she hasn't had anything in at least 12-15 hours, although she was asleep most of the time it still brings up an appetite.

"I already said I'm not hungry." Hazel groaned, this is not what she wants to talk about.

"Okay, but you need to eat something soon okay?" Liam asked, and Hazel nodded.

"Is that all?" Hazel asked, wanting to get back with her game she didn't really wanna talk right now.

"Actually no. Why did you slam your door? Is it because we asked you to eat?" Louis asked to which Hazel shrugged. "Because if so that gives you no reason to slam a door, we only want you healthy. So either you tell us a valid reason or it'll be your first strike." Louis explained.

"First strike for what?" Hazel asked confused.

"You get three strikes, every time you misbehave or do something that we don't agree on, for example; storming away then slamming a door, it'll be a strike, after 3 strikes it'll be a time out, which we will explain more on if it gets to that, but trust me you don't want it." Liam explained to the girl.

"The only time the 3 strike rule won't count is if you intentionally hurt someone, it will be straight into a time out because that will be unacceptable." Louis told the girl.

The men discussed this down stairs cause this was the first time the girl had full on misbehaved and it confused all of them cause she's alway so kind and polite and just the most perfect little girl, but they knew they had to discuss it just in case, and a timeout seemed like the most effective at the moment.

"So why did you slam the door?" Louis asked again not forgetting what he was asking.

Hazel just shrugged, she didn't mean to slam it that hard, she was just angry for some reason. She felt all weird like something was telling her to slam the door.

"Okay then, since you have no reason then that's your first strike, don't do it again okay?" Louis asked and got a nod from the girl. He and Liam gave her a kiss then left to let her play, and she played all the way until lunch.