Chapter 19: Meeting Paul

Hazel's POV

After what felt like forever, of the boys running around getting ready, and daddy Li telling them that we were going to be late, we finally made it in the car and are on the way to the studio.

While we were driving I was thinking. Who is Paul? He sound a little scary and I don't like new people, but daddy Li says he's nice.

We get there and we all get out. I hold onto daddy Lou's hand as we walk in.

I remember the last time I was here. Daddy Z let me play on his phone while they were making music and I fell asleep. That last time they were only talking and writing stuff on paper and not actually singing into a microphone or anything.

We walk into a room, different from the last one, and it has a lot of buttons. I kinda wanna press some but I don't want to ruin anything.

"Petal, we are going to be going in and out of the room a lot so we are going to leave you with Paul when he comes, you don't need to be scared around him. When we sing on stage around the world he is like our dad. You will love him, ok?" Daddy Z asked me. I nodded hesitantly, I'm a little scared cause I've never met Paul before and he sounds like he would be tall and scary. Like my old daddy. I hope he wasn't like that.

"Paul said he'd be here in 5 minutes, he's got stuck in a bit of traffic." Daddy Li tells everyone. "And he give us in trouble for not being on time." Daddy Haz says giggling.

While they talk about boring stuff I play with my two dolls that I wanted to bring. They are best friends and are having a party, I decide.

"Hey kitten, what ya doing?" Daddy Ni asks, sitting beside me on the floor. "Playing. The dolls are having a party." I say while moving them side to side to show him that they are dancing.

Daddy Ni laughed a little. "Alright, well Paul's here ok, so we need to go say hi then you can go back to playing ok?" Daddy Ni asked, I nodded and took his hand as we walked out the room so I can meet Paul.

We walked out and everyone went over to this man. He was taller than all of them and had big arms. He looked very strong and a little scary. Me and daddy Ni walked closer and every step we took, I tightened my grip on his hand.

Eventually we got to him. "Hey Paul." Daddy Ni greeted. "Hey Niall, How have you been? And who is this cutie?" Paul asked looking at me.

I hid my face behind Daddy Ni, "I've been good, and this is our new daughter, Hazel. She's a little shy but I'm sure she'll warm up to you." Daddy Ni said.

I looked up from behind daddy Ni to look at Paul. He still look big and scary so I hid behind daddy Ni again.

Paul bent down so he was eye level with me. "Hi Hazel, I'm Paul." He waved. I waved back and whispered a small "Hi." Back.

"We better get back and get recording or Simon will be really mad." Daddy Ni told Paul. We all walked back and I went back to my dolls.

Paul looked way better than their boss, Simon. Simon looked meaner and scarier. As all my daddies went into a different room Paul came and sat beside me.

"So what ya playing?" Paul asked. "Dolls." I replied back quietly. Paul nodded, "They are away to go to a party." I carried on. This party was gonna be awesome.

"Oh really. What's the party for?" Paul asked, Which then got me thinking. Why were they having a party? "Mmm I don't know. Because it's fun." I said back which made him laugh a little.

"Do you wanna play?" I asked him as I held out one of my dolls if he wanted to play. "Sure." He said and that's what we did.

I'm not sure how long we were there on the floor playing dolls but we went to the party and then they flew to the moon, had a fight with aliens then landed back on earth, just in time for bedtime. As soon as the dolls went to sleep everyone came back.

We had a pizza break when they made it to the moon cause it was supper time and everyone was getting hungry. Then we continued playing.

Paul was really fun to play with. We put my dolls in a small bag that had some snacks in it, I ate some of them earlier. Now we had to say bye to Paul.

"Bye Pauly." I screamed and gave him a big hug. "Bye Hazel, I'll see you soon ok?" I nodded and let him go off the hug and ran back to my favourite people.

We got in the car daddy Li driving and daddy Haz next to him, the rest of us in the back.

"So I'm guessing you like Paul?" Daddy Ni asked and I nodded.

"Me and Pauly played with the dolls. They went to on a party and flew up to the moon and fought aliens then came back to earth in time for bedtime." I told them as enthusiastically as I can since I'm quite tired.

"Well sound like they had a busy day." Daddy Lou said. I nodded and laid my head on daddy Z's shoulder.

"Looks like someone's getting tiered." Daddy Z laughed and I closed my eyes a little. I fell asleep to daddy Z stroking my hair and the small chat in the background from everyone.

Their voices are so calming and relaxing.

My last thought before I fell asleep was, 'Paul is a very nice guy. I love Paul' and by then I was sound asleep in the not to long car ride home.