Chapter 21: Liam's Birthday

Hazel's POV

I woke up this Morning to Daddy Haz gently shaking me awake. "Hazel, baby. It's time to wake up." I heard him say.

I rolled over and rubbed my eyes, then gave Daddy Haz a big morning hug.

"C'mon, remember it's Daddy Li's birthday, we have a few things to do before he wakes up." Daddy Haz told me.

As soon as he said that I got up and grabbed his hand. "C'mon, We need to get his presents." I told him as I pulled his hand to stand, since he is sitting on my bed when he was waking me up.

Daddy Haz chuckled and stood up. "Daddy Z is getting his presents in the living room, how about you help me make Daddy Li a special breakfast?" Daddy Haz asked me.

"Yeah, Let's go." I told him and we went down stairs.

Everyone a part from Daddy Li was down there, getting Daddy Li's presents wrapped and ready for him to open.

Me and Daddy Haz said good morning and I gave them all a hug then we went in the kitchen.

"Right, How about we make some... Pancakes?" Daddy Haz questioned as he picked me up and placed me on the counter so I can help and acting really excited when he said 'pancakes'. "Yeah, Daddy Li will like that." I told him.

Daddy Haz got out all the ingredients, we washed our hands, and we started making the best pancakes ever.

"Can I put an egg in?" I asked as Daddy Haz just put in one. "Alright, be careful and try not to get any shell in ok?" He asked and I nodded.

He gave me an egg and I carefully cracked it and it went in. I moved the left over shell that was in my hands and put it beside the bowl we were using and looked in. When I did, I saw that I got a piece of shell in and my eyes started to water.

Daddy Haz must of noticed my watery eyes cause he bent right down, hugged me and asked me what's wrong. "Cupcake, please can you tell me what's wrong. I promise I'm not going to be mad."

It took me a moment but I sniffled then told him. "I got sh-shell in t-the bo-bowl." I stuttered then started crying again.

"Oh, sweetie, that's okay. Look." He told me and he put his finger in and took it out, then washed his hand. He came back to me and hugged me. "It's okay, I still sometimes do that but it's easily fixed. C'mon, calm down for me, deep breaths." He told me and he kept on doing that until I was only sniffling every so often.

"Now, someone needs to mix this so we can cook it. Do you want to do it Cupcake?" Daddy Haz asked me and I nodded, this seems like fun.

We mixed it up and before Daddy Haz went to cook the actual pancakes I stopped him.

"Wait! We need the special secret ingredient!" I told him and blew a kiss into the bowl then whispered. "Love."

Daddy Haz smiled a lot, I like his smile. "Of course, How could we forget." Daddy Haz said then put the bowl down. "Ok, go and tell your other daddies that they need to wake up Daddy Li, BUT, remember to keep this a secret until he comes down. When you guys are back the pancakes will be out and ready." Daddy Haz told me. I nodded and ran of to tell my other daddies we need to wake up Daddy Li.

I ran into the living room and hugged Daddy Lou's side. "Hello bug." He said as he put his arm around me and kissed my head.

"Hi, Daddy Haz says we need to wake up Daddy Li." I tell them. "Right, c'mon then." Daddy Lou said and we all headed up the stairs, a part from Daddy Haz who was still making the pancakes.

We sneaked into Daddy Li's room and quietly walked over. We all had our fingers up to our lips in a 'Shh' motion.

Once we got to his bed Daddy Z put up 3 of his fingers and mouthed, 'On the count of 3, we shout happy birthday!' to which we all nodded.

Daddy Z then put all his fingers down,

Then he put One up,

Two,

Three!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" We all screamed around Daddy Li's bed. I jumped on his bed while we shouted happy birthday.

Daddy Li woke up cause he grabbed me into a big hug and kissed me all around my face.

"Thank you!" Daddy Li said, he still had his morning voice. Their morning voice's are more soothing I think. It's just so calm.

"Well, I think I smell food, so, who wants to go and get food?" Daddy Ni asked. "I do" I raised my hand in agreement. Making food and waking up people is hard work.

We all headed down stairs and into the kitchen, Daddy Haz had a lot of pancakes out and it look delicious. I hope Daddy Li likes it.

"Wow, this looks amazing!" Daddy Li commented, to which Daddy Haz chuckled a little. "Yeah, well I had a little helper this morning." Daddy Haz said, to which everyone looked at me and I blushed.

"She also added something that I would never have thought of." Daddy Haz started, everyone else nodded along. "And what might that be?" Daddy Li asked.

"I can't tell you, it's a secret." I told him, before Daddy Haz could tell him. "Ahh, ok." He said and we all walked over and sat around the table.

I swear I saw Daddy Haz whispering to Daddy Li then him looking at me and smiling so I swear Daddy Haz told him but oh well.

The day is just getting started.

After breakfast we went into the living room. I went and sat beside Daddy Li before anyone else could, and gave him more hugs.

Since it's his birthday he get extra hugs.

"How about we open presents?" Daddy Z asked. Everyone agreed and we got out the presents.

Daddy Li opened the first present and it was some plain T-Shirts, in the colours, Black, Blue, Green, Red, and White.

His next present was also T-Shirts but this time they had something on it. It looked nice.

The next was hoodies and jumpers. The one after that was some jeans and other bottoms.

There were two left. One was bottles, it looked like the thing you would use to clean yourself in the bath and/or shower.

The last one was underwear and when Daddy Li opened it his face went red. We all laughed a little when he was embarrassed about the underwear.

The rest of the day we did what Daddy Li wanted. He wanted to go for a walk and feed the ducks so we did that and then went and got some food at McDonalds.

After I cuddled up to Daddy Li and we started to watch his favourite kids movie... Toy story!

I eventually, like halfway through the movie, fell asleep in Daddy Li's arms.

I love him!

A/N: Hey,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIAM

I was waiting closer to Liam's birthday to do this so yay!!
I love Liam so this chapter is dedicated to him!!

Anyway, hope your all well and enjoy this chapter, next one will be coming soon don't worry!

All the love, K x