Chapter 2: WHAT!!

Harry's POV

"A CHILD" I screamed with surprise as Liam just told me what was going on in his mind. "Liam, that is a good idea but what about our career. We have interviews and tours non-stop. We won't have time." I told Liam as he had a look of disappointment. "We can make time, and what if by the time we find the perfect child our schedule has calmed down? Simon has mentioned that he was going to reduce our work days? Please?" Liam begged.

I then took a breath and started "Well we will need to talk about it with the others and they also need to agree but only when Simon actually calms down our schedule! Is that ok Liam?" I said. Liam nodded and said with excitement that "We should tell the boy right now!"

Hazel's POV

I woke up in a strange room. I sat up in which looked like a bed but it felt rock solid. I shoved myself into the corner as I wait for something to happen.

I don't know why but I feel kind of stupid in doing so. Soon enough the door opened and I put my head into my knees. I didn't know where I was and I had no clue who was walking into this room I'm in.

"Hello dear, I see you have woken up." I heard a woman say. I'd say she was in her mid 40s but who knows. I looked up as she continued "I bet you are wondering what's happening. Come with me and let me and the police explain." The police again. Did I do something wrong. What if my mom and dad put me here as a punishment but the lady seems to be nice so I don't think it's that. How much damage can a 7 year old do.

Louis' POV

"Harry and Liam have been up there for a while. I hope they are alright. Harry did say he was only going to be 5 mins, and I want to play this Monopoly game I got!" I said with a little huff as Niall laughed.

"Don't worry Lou, they will be down soon and I don't think it's a good idea to play monopoly. Do you remember what happened last time?" Zayn said with a laugh.

"No, Zayn no I do not!" I exclaimed sassily when I do clearly remember that I almost flooded the house. Zayn put his head in his palm as I let out a laugh.

Zayn's POV

I knew that Louis remembered cause of that little laugh at the end. I lifted my head out of my palm as I here footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Liam, Harry, finally now we can play monopoly." Louis said with a grin but Liam quickly said "Not now Louis! Everyone to the table we need to have a 'family' meeting!"

Ok something important is happening cause we don't really have a 'family' meeting unless it's important.

We all headed over to the table as I was about to ask what's going on I didn't get the chance as Liam quickly blurted out-

Hazel's POV

"So mommy and daddy did bad things? I didn't? And I'm not able to see them?" I asked with a happy but sad tone.

"No darling, you have done nothing wrong but your mommy and daddy, Yes they have been doing lots of bad stuff and have been giving you a bad life and we think that you will get a better life here. Someone can come in and if you like each other then they can be your new mommy and daddy" the police officer told me. I just looked down to my lap and nodded.

"So this it Miss Brown and she will be taking care of you and making sure you are alright until someone comes and gets you. Ok?" The officer asked with a concerned look on his face. I looked up and gave the officer a fake smile while giving him a nod.

"Ok bye Hazel. Gook luck." The officer said. "Thank you" I replied, this police officer was nice.

A/N:

Hey, sorry for any mistakes.

All the love, K