Chapter 61: He did what!?!?

3 person POV

Harry and Liam walked into the room just after 3pm and it was all hell. Everyone was screaming and shouting and even Zayn had a small black eye forming, meaning Simon probably got physical.

Louis was screaming in Simon's face and Niall was making sure Zayn was okay, while screaming at Simon.

This isn't going to be easy.

Meanwhile James and Hazel have just made it to James' house after a quick stop to get ice cream.

They walked in to a silent house. You see James' wife has to go and help her mother who was becoming a little ill, nothing to serious, and his kids wanted to go with her, they should be back in the next few days.

The reason James is stopping the late late show is because he wants to spend more time with his family. It will be easier with helping run one direction, yes a lot has to be done but most of it can be done from home. Plus he won't treat them like shit.

"Alright, so what would you like to do first?" James asked the girl, who has been quiet.

Hazel still had all this anxiety in her, she has calmed down since Simon. She has met James, and likes James, he is nice and cool, but Hazel is still nervous to be around him. All the girl did was shrug her shoulders.

She stayed quiet the whole time but they ended up putting on some music and playing some bored games James had until the men came.

They stayed and ate at James' but soon left, no one speaking about what happened at that 'meeting'.

Once they made it home everyone was super tired. So they put Hazel to bed just before 9, and she was asleep within 5 minutes, and the rest of them started to head to sleep.

However Niall had a quick check on his emails and social media just to see what's happening, that's when he notices that him and everyone in the band are being tagged in a ton of posts.

Now they do get tagged a lot in stuff daily but everything is happening at once, and he has a bad feeling, so he clicks on one and he is frozen in shock.

He instantly runs into everyone of the band members room as quiet as possible for the sleeping girl, wakes them up and tells them to meet him downstairs in the living room.

Zayn is the last one he wakes up and they are down in a second from the worried look on Niall's face.

"Right, what is it that's got you so terrified? Are you watching stranger things again?" Louis joked, trying to lighten the spirits.

"Listen, I was doing a check on social media and we were getting tagged on stuff more than usual, and I had this feeling, so I clicked on this tweet and they quoted a tweet... from Simon." Niall quickly spoke, worry definitely in his voice, clear as day.

"What does it say?" Liam asked, hoping it's just some weird tweet Simon put out to make them look bad, but no one expected this.

"It's says 'Just met with the 1d boys and let me tell you, the way they treated their daughter was horrifying, I'm so disgusted with their behaviour not just to me and everyone around them but to their daughter. She was in tears.' Which is obviously a lie but some people are believing him!" Niall stated.

"Some people are on our side, this one fan said, 'I can confirm that this is incorrect, I saw them one time in a shop a few weeks ago and the only reason I didn't go up was because they were with Hazel, she loves them and they love her.' But on the other hand another person said 'I hope they rot in hell for what they are doing to her, they deserve nothing if they are treating this innocent little girl like rubbish.' And I know we shouldn't care so much about hate but, this is about Hazel." Niall rambles on worried.

"Right, calm down Ni, we'll sort this out." Harry said, bringing him into a hug.

"Yeah, but he's right. If we are not careful this could lead to an investigation and possibly Hazel taken away, plus it could cause a pause in the court case against Simon since this is a minor we are talking about." Liam spoke, walking back and forth across the room.

"They've already written articles!!" Niall said, raising his voice slightly.

"Okay, we'll first off, don't reply to anything or anyone unless it's our family and James, anyone else has to wait." Zayn said, everyone panicking so much already.

"Do you think James is able to call and help?" Louis asked, no one in particular.

Just as Louis said that, Harry's phone went off.

"It's James." Harry said as he looked at who was phoning. He answered making sure it's on loud speaker so everyone can hear.

"Hey Harry, have you or any of the boys seen what's been going about?" James asked.

"Yeah, we were just about to phone you, Niall saw it and we've been taking about it for the last 10 minutes. By the way, your on loud speaker, we're all here." Harry replied.

"What should we do?" Liam asked hoping James might have a solution.

"I don't exactly know, but just don't say anything yet, I think I might have an idea. All I want you to do is send me the people that have met Hazel and then try and sleep. I'll text you by 10am tomorrow with an update. Is that okay?" James asked.

"Yeah, that's alright." Liam said already making a mental list of everyone. "Are we counting some of the fans that have met her cause I don't know if we can contact them?" Liam asked.

"I'll sort that part out, just give me celebs that she has met." James replied.

"Okay, we'll send you list in a few." Harry replied, then they said there goodbyes.

They then discussed and this was the list:
Jimmy Fallon
Jimmy Kimmel
People at SNL

Hazel hasn't really met a ton of people, they usually only see that type of people at award shows, and one is coming up, the nomination list will be up soon.

James replied with and 'okay' and 'goodnight', and that was it they had to sleep.

"Well I guess all we can do is try and sleep." Liam said, hoping something good will happen.

Just then Hazel could be heard coming out of her room and down the stairs.

"Hey kitten, what you doing out of bed?" Niall asked as she gave him a hug.

"I woke up and heard you and you sounded sad, so I wanted to make sure your okay." Hazel said cutely, this is proof right here that this little girl loves them so much and all they have done for her.

"We're alright, but it's really late, let's bring you back to bed." Liam said, knowing it's best to make sure she gets a good amount of sleep.

"Okay." Hazel said, then all of them heading back up to bed, Niall was given the job of making sure Hazel is all nice and comfy, and ready to sleep.

"Goodnight Kitten." Niall said and gave her a kiss of the forehead. He started to walk out and whispered, "Sweet dreams, baby." And quietly closed the door then walking towards his own room, finally falling asleep, as well as the men, but it was a restless sleep.

A/N:

Hey,
Sorry it's a little later than usual, it slipped my mind, but it's still the weekend so were good.

Anyway, I have nothing to say.
Hope your all okay.

All the love, K x