Chapter 25: Niall's Birthday

3rd person POV

13th of September has arrived. It is now Niall's birthday. Niall was still sound asleep when the lads started to get ready.

Hazel was the first to wake up but sat there, in her bed, waiting until she heard someone.

She awoke about an hour ago again to her nightmare but it's continued. As she was remembering her dream she heard a few people go down stairs. That's when she decided she would follow them.

She carefully got out of bed and walked towards her bedroom door. As she opened it she walked down the stairs and walked right into Louis.

"Morning bug. You alright?" Louis asked, giving Hazel a hug and as its 7 in the morning, he didn't expect Hazel to be up yet. "Yeah." Was all Hazel's reply.

Louis and Hazel walked into the kitchen where Harry was just finishing up making some birthday pancakes.

"Morning cupcake! How'd you sleep" Harry asked as he was flipping the last pancake.

Hazel and Louis took a seat at the table. "It was ok I guess." Hazel answered to Harry's question.

Hazel didn't know if she should tell her dads about her recurring dream. Every night when she has her dream the dream carry's on. Like a story!

"Alright, since it's Daddy Ni's birthday, do you wanna help me wake him up?" Louis asked Hazel.

Louis and Harry both sensed that Hazel didn't have the best sleep. They want to know what's up but they aren't going to push her to tell them.

"Ok. Where's Daddy Li and Daddy Z?" Hazel asked as she hasn't seen them yet and if they were waking up Niall then they must all be awake.

"They are getting Daddy Ni's presents ready. Don't worry." Louis told Hazel, as they walked back up the stairs to Niall's room.

"Ready?" Louis whispered to which Hazel nodded.

Louis carefully opened the door and the tiptoed round the bed.

Louis knew Niall was awake cause he saw a little smirk but he isn't gonna tell, that would spoil the fun.

"Three... Two... One..." Louis whispered, holding up his fingers.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Hazel and Louis screamed. Niall opened his eyes and grabbed Hazel pulling her onto the bed and starting an attack of tickles.

Hazel giggling like crazy is like music to their ears. Hearing her laugh made them so happy.

Niall soon stopped after a minute of tickles and Louis recording a bit of it sending it to his family, which Hazel will be meet very soon.

"C'mon Niall and Hazel breakfast is ready." Louis announced as the two ran down. Louis would've done the same but decided to check on Liam and Zayn cause they haven't went down stairs yet.

Just as Louis was about to walk in, the door opened and Zayn slumping out, this being a sign that he just woke up.

"Next time someone else is getting him up. It's getting harder each time" Liam chuckled as he walked out.

"Yeah, I would do it but I'd rather not." Louis chuckled along as the two walked downstairs to the kitchen where everyone else was eating their pancakes.

After breakfast they got to opening presents, and it wasn't hard to really tell a difference between the clothes and golf clubs.

The first one he opened was the deodorant and body wash, normal bathroom stuff. Next was his clothes, consisting of trousers, shirts and other stuff.