Chapter 38: Traveling

3 Person POV

Wednesday.

Today the boys and Hazel were traveling from LA to New York. They decided to fly on a plane as it would be faster and sleep in a hotel for a few nights.

There flight leaves at 2:00pm and they are on a private jet so it shouldn't be a problem, and they should get there by 7:30pm to 8:00pm.

Currently, it was 4:00 am and Hazel has just woken up to a nightmare. It wasn't that bad but bad enough to make her wake up and be scared.

Her dream was weird. She woke up and everyone was there. But one by one they started to disappear. First it was Louis to disappear, Zayn not long after, Liam followed suit, Niall was next, and finally Harry. Hazel was left alone. She struggled to do things in her dream and was scared. As soon as Harry disappeared, she started to cry, in her dream. That's when she woke up. And felt that she was actually, indeed crying a little.

Hazel sat there in bed, contemplating whether to get up or not. Until she decided to go and check that everyone was there and safe.

She quietly got out of bed and went room by room. In the order they disappeared.

Louis was sound asleep, snoring a little. Zayn also sound asleep, also snoring but not as loud. Liam is also asleep but not in to deep of a sleep, he stirred a little when his door opened but stayed asleep. Niall was sound asleep, snoring a little louder than Louis and Zayn. And finally she wondered to Harry's room. He was there, but not asleep.

Harry had heard someone come out of there room, being in a light sleep he awoke. He was about to go and see who it was when Hazel opened his door.

At first she was relieved, then scared, or that's what it looked like to Harry.

"You okay, cupcake?" Harry asked the girl. Hazel nodded slightly and walked over to him.

"You sure? It's 4 in the morning, why aren't you asleep?" Harry asked in a really calm voice as he pulled Hazel to his chest, laying down on his bed and hugging her.

"I'm sorry." Hazel said and started to cry a little. "Oh baby, I didn't mean it like that. You have nothing to be sorry for. Your okay, your with me." Harry said as he rubbed her back, giving her a big and well needed hug.

She calmed down fast and was hugging Harry the whole time.

"What happened that made you wake up this early?" Harry asked differently this time.

"Bad dream. You were all here then you all disappeared. First it was Daddy Lou, then Daddy Z, then Daddy Li, then Daddy Ni and then you. I wanted to make sure you were all still here." Hazel admitted, feeling comfortable and confident enough to tell Harry her nightmare.

"Well, we will never leave you. We are always here for you, no matter what. Don't be scared to come and get us if you have a bad dream, cause we'll come hug you are scare away anyone who tries to hurt you." Harry says and Hazel giggles a little.

"Lay down and get comfy. Let's try and sleep a little longer." Harry says as he tucks himself and Hazel in, wanting to keep an eye on her.

"Goodnight cupcake, I love you!" Harry says and kisses Hazel's head. "I love you too Daddy Haz." Hazel mumbles as she drifts back off to sleep.

When Hazel woke up again it was 10:30, Harry was laying in his bed with her still, he was awake and on his phone but wanted to make sure she is okay.

"Good morning cupcake. You okay?" Harry asked and gave her a morning hug.

Hazel nodded and hugged him back. "Okay. C'mon we need to pack up some of your things, cause we aren't coming back to LA for a while. I'll help." Harry told Hazel. They went in and started packing.