Chapter 55: Star gazing

3 person POV

For the past few days the men were having meetings with Simon and having contact with the mystery person who could be the solver to their problems.

As of right now, then men and Hazel have just landed in France and are on their way to the hotel. It was already quite dark and night sky was semi clear, making Hazel smile as she looked at all the stars.

"What you looking at petal?" Zayn asked from beside her. She has been staring out the window for over 5 minutes now and he just wants to make sure she's alright.

"The stars. They are so pretty." Hazel mumbled, keeping her eyes on the stars all the way to the hotel.

"Right c'mon cupcake, we can look at the stars later, right now we need to get to bed." Harry told the girl as he opened her door.

"Okay." Hazel said sadly. She loves the stars and would look at them forever if she had the chance.

Once they got into the hotel they all got a big suite together with 3 bedrooms and one big main room, with a kitchen.

The sleeping arrangements had already been planned, Louis and Harry will be in a room, Zayn and Liam will be in a room and Niall and Hazel will be in a room.

They all got in and went to their rooms. They already had food on the plane so they would be fine till morning. And they have a full two days before they have to go on stage.

Hazel had gotten changed and brushed her teeth and was waiting for Niall to come back. Once she found out that her and Niall would be sharing she was really happy. Being truthful she would be happy with any of her daddy's, she's just happy she gets to snuggle with him all night, and effectively have a sleepover with him.

"C'mon munchkin, time to go to sleep. It's getting really late." Niall said as he looked at the time and saw it was 10:30pm, way past her bed time.

"Are you going to sleep too?" Hazel asked from the big, thick blanket on the big, comfy bed.

"I will in a few minutes sweetie, I just need to make a quick phone call then I'll be right there. You get all comfy and save me space." Niall said as he gave her a kiss on the head and walked out of the bedroom and into the main room.

"Hello? ... Yeah hi it's me ... we've arrived in Paris and we're going to have to set up a court date ... I think we have got a lawyer, Liam was saying he would get one ... okay ... mhm ... alrighty, yep I'll tell Liam to give you a call ... okay bye bye!" Niall ended the phone call with the mystery person on the phone.

Niall knocked on Liam and Zayn's door, knowing if zayn was asleep, he would be out and Liam would still be awake, waiting to hear what happened with the call.

"Come in." Niall heard, so he walked in seeing both of them awake, Zayn almost asleep but awake.

"Did you call?" Liam asked getting a nod from Niall. "What did he say?" Liam asked.

"Well, I told him about how we need a court date and he was asking about a lawyer, but he was also saying that by the time the court decides, his contract would be about ending and he said he would do it, as long as he got to see Hazel more often." Niall explained.

"Alright, well I've got a really good lawyer and the court date can be any day as long as we don't have a show that day and he can see Hazel as much as he likes, he knows that he's like a big brother to us." Liam said, knowing full well the man they were talking about was just playing and would love to do this.

"Yeah, well he said to give him a call in the morning, I'm away to sleep, Hazel won't sleep unless I'm there. I love her so much." Niall admired, knowing that adopting her was the best decision they have ever made.

"Maybe we should adopt another one." Zayn smirked speaking for the first time since Niall had entered.

"Don't you think it's too soon?" Niall asked, "I mean we've haven't had Hazel for a full year yet." Niall added on.

"Jeez, calm down. I'm only half joking." Zayn mumbled as he laid down in the bed. "Now if you'd excuse me, I'm about to sleep. Goodnight." Zayn said and closed his eyes.

"Well I'm off to bed too, goodnight lads." Niall said and walked out.

He walked across to Louis and Harry's room, giving a quick knock before entering. "Goodnight guys, we're all away to sleep, we'll see you in the morning." Niall said as he closed the door hearing a faint 'goodnight' from them both.

As he entered back into his and Hazel's room he saw the girl laying there waiting for him.

"You know you could've went to sleep Kitten." Niall chuckled as he walked round to lay on the bed.

"I know, but I want a hug from my daddy Ni before I go to sleep." Hazel said, not really showing any tiredness. Hugs were definitely one of her favourite things ever. She's never had so much love in physical contact in her life until she met these men.

"Aww, c'mere then." Niall said as he got into bed and laid next to her, opening his arms.

Hazel laid next to him, Niall's arms wrapped tightly around her, the feeling of safety was the only thing Hazel felt.

Niall's hope was to hug her to sleep but after an hour of hugging and trying to cox her into sleeping, nothing worked.

"I'll tell you what. Will you try and go to sleep for me if we go out onto the balcony for a little while and look at the stars?" Niall asked the girl, knowing she would really love to do that.

"Yeah!! Please!!!" The girl said, whisper-shouting, to the man. Okay, go slip on your shoes and here, put this on." Niall said as he slipped his hoodie over her head, making her feel loved.

Hazel got on her shoes in record time and Niall carefully, and quietly opened the door for them both.

"Oh my goodness!" Hazel said in aw as she looked up into the clear sky, seeing the moon and many stars.

They stood out side for a good 20 minutes Niall taking a few pictures of Hazel enjoying the view, until Niall said they should try and get some sleep now, since tomorrow they were going to, attempt, to bring Hazel to the Eiffel Tower for the first time.

"C'mon, back into bed." Niall whispered, turning his phone off. He was going to show the men the photos tomorrow and upload them in a few days to show off their little girl.

Niall climbed in and cuddled her close, feeling her relax more and more.

"I love you daddy." Hazel said quietly before slight snores were the only thing heard from her.

"I love you too baby. So much." Niall said kissing her head before falling asleep peacefully.

A/N:

Heyyy,
How you guys doing?
What do you think?
Hope your all doing good and if not, better days are coming.

All the love, K x