Chapter 50: Supermarket

3 person POV

It has been 2 days since Hazel had aced that little math quiz and it's today that the men will be performing tonight.

At the moment it was 11:44am and Louis, Niall and Harry were about to leave for a meeting with Simon.

"Good luck with the meeting." Zayn said as they walked to the door.

"Thanks, we'll need it." Harry said before closing the door and jumping in the car with Niall and Louis before Louis drove them out and away.

Zayn went to the living room and sat down waiting for Liam and Hazel to come down from getting ready. They need to take a quick shop trip and why not get everyone out the house.

He didn't wait long cause Liam and Hazel came down fully ready, and went to get on there shoes and jackets and Zayn got on his.

"Do you have the list?" Liam asked Zayn as Zayn and Hazel started to leave and go to Zayn's car.

"What list?" Zayn asked confused not remembering anything about a list.

"The list I wrote before I got ready!" Liam groaned walking to the kitchen to grab the list he made like 20 minutes ago.

Eventually Liam jumped into the car with Zayn and Hazel already ready, waiting to go.

"Ready?" Zayn asked as Liam put on his seatbelt.

"Yeah." Liam sighed out and turned up the radio, hearing some classic throwbacks like, 'Since You've Been Gone' by Kelly Clarkson, and 'Mr Bright Side' by the killers.

Hazel hummed and danced along, enjoying the music in the car and the drive down to the shops. It didn't take long before they were all parked and getting out the car, walking over to the shops, Hazel held Zayn's hand while Liam held the list and grabbed a basket.

"Alright, we need a small bottle of milk... this one will do." Liam talked to himself while looking around the isle.

Hazel let go of Zayn's hand but still stayed by his side looking at some packets of veg that Liam was debating on getting to have with the supper tonight.

They all walked down a few more isles and stopped for a minute. Hazel started to get board but didn't wonder off, she looked at the shelves down at the bottom and when she looked back up she saw no one.

At this she started to panic and worry. She walked down a few more isles still not seeing them.

She would go up to a worker but they all looked mean and scary to Hazel, she just wanted her Daddy Z and Daddy Li.

Hazel went down a random isle and looked at what was on the shelves, nothing interesting, mainly cause she hadn't a clue what it was, but just wondered up and down every isle, over and over again, trying not to cry her little heart out.

Meanwhile Zayn and Liam were frantically looking for her. It seems like they have been up and down every isle, and they have, except Hazel wasn't there at that time.

After another round of the shop they were starting to get extremely worried.

Hazel wasn't holding up much better. Hazel passed a scary looking man that looked like her biological father so she went to a different isle and started to silently cry. Still looking for her Daddy Li and Daddy Z.

"Hazel?" Hazel turned around to see a woman she's never seen before. "Are you okay? Where's your dads?" The woman asked.

Seeing the girls distress she decided to take a calmer approach. "Hazel, my names Nicola, I'm a fan of your dads music. Who are you here with?" The 20 year old woman, now known as Nicola asked while crouching down to Hazel's small height.