Chapter 8: The Bite!

Hazel's POV

After we got our food and ate it, Liam suggested we watch a movie.

We all agreed after like 20 minutes on watching The Little Mermaid. The movie is so good but my eyes are starting to get droopy. They started to get really heavy then eventually it all went black.

Harry's POV

Hazel fell asleep while watching The Little Mermaid so we lifted her up to her room. "It's starting to get late lads, I think we should call it a night and try and get some sleep. We are wanted in the studio by 11:00am. And we all know that It will take us forever to get ready" I said while giggling. "Yeah, Harry has got a point." Liam agreed. Then we all went to sleep.

...

"AGGHHH" I heard as I jolted awake and ran straight into Hazel's room with the rest of the boys. She looked so small and so scared. We all knew she gets scared easily so we walk up to her slowly, telling her it's going to be alright. "Was it a nightmare again?" I asked worried. Hazel slowly nodded while trying to keep her head down. 

"Bug, why don't you come and sit on the bed with us?" Louis asked. I think he is going to try and get Hazel to say what her dream was about.

Hazel's POV

"Bug, Why don't you come and sit on the bed with us?" Louis asked. I got so scared it was like I was frozen.

Without thinking I just screamed "NO!" I didn't mean to. I'm going to get in so much trouble. I then started to cry as I felt tension build up in the room.

"Why not sweetheart?" Harry asked. Then without thinking I screamed again.

"BECAUSE YOU'LL HIT ME!" Then I started to cry louder.

"We won't hit you Sunshine!" Liam told me. "THAT'S WHAT THEY SAID BUT THEY STILL DID!" I screamed again crying even louder pushing myself further into the corner.

"Who did?" Niall asked, but this time I just stayed quiet.

After about a minute I heard someone move and it sounded like they were getting closer to me, I got so scared I don't dare look up, as someone keeps on coming closer. I started screaming again "NO! DON'T COME NEAR ME! NO! NO! NO!" Without thinking I did what I used to do to my mom and dad when they were about to attack me and I bit Zayn's leg and ran out of my room.

I heard Zayn scream and I feel sorry for him because he was the one that I knew wouldn't hit me. I didn't know where to run so I ran into the cupboard, downstairs, where they put all of there coats and stayed as silent as possible.

Does Zayn hate me now?

Niall's POV

Before Hazel ran out the room she bit Zayn's leg and wow you can see some teeth marks.

"Niall can you, Louis and Liam go and talk to her while Harry takes a look and my bite, BUT! When you find her walk up to her slowly but make sure she knows you are there and aren't going to threaten her ok?" Zayn asked making sure that the but was heard clearly.

"Yeah, Ok come on lads!" I say as Louis and Liam follow me out of her room and Harry takes a look and Zayn's bite, to make sure it's not infected or will get infected.

I went down stairs to the 1st floor in our 3 floored home, Liam stayed on the 2nd floor and Louis went up to the 3rd floor.

I was walking around in the main rooms like the living room, the kitchen and the bathroom.

After I started looking in cupboards, and since they are smaller before I opened the door I would knock, say my name and then open the door, just in case.

I had two more to look in so I did what I did and knocked on the door, say my name and slowly open the door, and there right in front of me was Hazel sitting in the corner, squished, banging her head on the wall.

"Hazel could you stop hitting your head off the wall please?" I asked and she shook her head and continued. "Look Kitten I'm going to have to take you out of here so is it ok if I just help you out?" I asked then I heard a small "yes, I'm sorry." then lots of crying again.

Hazel's POV

"Look Kitten I'm going to have to take you out of here so is it ok if I just help you out?" Niall asked me.

What was I going to say. Something bad was going to happen at some point. "yes, I'm sorry." I replied very quickly and quietly and started crying again.

Niall picked me up and then placed me on the couch. "Hazel, wait here. I'll be back in a second." Niall told me then he started to walked away.

Where was he going?

"WAIT!" I shouted and Niall turned back around and came running towards me. "Yes Kitten?" Niall replied waiting for me to speak. I can't keep it in much longer.

Liam's POV

Me, Niall and Louis are looking for Hazel everywhere. I can't find her on the 2nd floor so I hope Louis or Niall has found her.

I go back into Hazel's room to check up on Zayn. "Harry, how is Zayn's leg?" I asked. "Don't worry it will be fine. She didn't get deep. It was just a natural reaction that Zayn made way more dramatic." Harry replied with a little giggle.

"Ok well that's good that you'll be alr-" I started but get interrupted by Louis. "Liam I can't find her! Oh by the way how you doin' Zayn?" "Umm, I'm doing alright. It's nothing serious." Zayn replied to Louis' question.

"We should probably go check on Niall" I say and the boys agree and follow me.

We are walking down the steps slowly in case she is scared.

Once we got to the bottom of the stairs we heard Hazel's voice and it wasn't the shy quiet one. It was like she was laughing.

"Should we go in?" Harry asked.

I nodded and knocked to let her know that we were out there away to walk in. I opened the door and she ran into Niall's arms.

"I'm confused" I stated hoping for an answer.