Chapter 40: Friday and Saturday!

3 Person POV

The next morning, Hazel woke up to someone gently playing with her hair and faint talking in the background!

Hazel got uncomfortable in the position she was in, so she moved a little but then decided to just sit up.

"Good morning Cupcake!" Harry said as he stopped playing with her hair and brought her in for a hug.

"Morning!" Hazel barely whispered back. Harry was about to move but when he realized that Hazel wasn't letting go of the hold she had on him, he decided to just lay in bed with her for a little while longer. They didn't have to rush today so everything was going good.

"What are we doing today?" Hazel asked as she let go of her and Harry's long hug.

"Well, we have an interview tonight but other that that we're free so, you have a few options to pick from." Harry tells the child beside him.

Hazel nods as her Daddy Haz continues. "We can 1. Go shopping, 2. Watch some movies and eat popcorn or if you don't want to do any of that then we can do something else that you wanna do." Harry tells Hazel.

She sits and thinks for a minute before making her decision.

"Can we watch movies and have popcorn and chocolate?" Hazel asks sweetly, Harry nods. "Of course cupcake. Let's go and tell the others so they can go and get the food while we pick the movie." Harry says, Hazel nods and her and Harry go into Liam, Zayn and Niall's room, where they all are plus Louis, to tell them what's happening.

The 4 of them leave to go and get stuff from the shop to feast on, while Harry and Hazel look at all the different movies to watch.

They decide on Tangled, cause Hazel hasn't seen the movie before, and likes to look of it.

The lads soon get back and microwave the microwaveable popcorn, and put lots of sweets they bought in bowls. They also laid out tins of cola as a special little treat for the movie day.

As tangled came to an end, Hazel watched intently to find out if the wicked 'mother' would die and if Rapunzel will finally be able to live with her mom and dad, that actually love her.

The movie came to an end and Hazel gave a good review.

"That was amazing!" Hazel said as she cuddled more into Zayn.

"Rapunzel is my favorite princess now." Hazel told them all matter of factly.

The men enjoyed seeing her watch the film and how worried she was for the princess and how much hatred she had for the old woman.

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed to movie sunshine!" Liam spoke as he stood up to stretch since he had been sitting down the whole time.

The time was only 1:30, so they still had a while before they had to go to Jimmy Kimmel.

"What would you like to do now kitten?" Niall asked as him and Harry were left in the room while Liam and Louis went to the toilet and Zayn went to check when they had to be at Kimmel and if there were people outside any of the buildings they were going to, if they could possibly make sure there was a nice path for them and Hazel.

"Umm... I don't know." Hazel said as she thought. Until an idea popped in her mind. "Actually! Can we play spy's please?" She asked, obviously wanting her Daddy Ni and Daddy Haz to join in.

"Of course cupcake. Tell me how to play." Harry asked as he was the only one out of the 5 of them who hasn't yet played spy's with the girl. As he is always busy when she wants to play that and asks her other daddy's or plays it by herself.