Prologue

Prologue

Sunday, November 7th

All righty, where do I begin... Oh, right! My name is Ju. Ju Teller. My real name is Julia Teller, but I prefer Ju instead. So basically, this story is all about me so there's nothing YOU can do about it! HA! I'm thirteen years old and in the eighth grade; standing at 5'3" (I'm short!). If you're wondering what I look like, I have long, straight orange hair (like maybe a foot long), big brown eyes (like the color of milk chocolate), fair skin, straight teeth, and uh, yeah...

I'm an only child which I'm kinda glad of, but OMG, my BFF (my only BFF BTW...) Olivia Guilt is like a little sister to me. You want to know why I say LITTLE sister and not BIG sister (Well, she is two months older than me)? Because she is around 4'10" (Well she's even SHORTER so I'm thankful for that.)! If you want to know what she looks like, she has short, wavy hair (which I envy about her except I want to have LONG straight hair.), crystal blue eyes, fair skin, and has VERY neat handwriting. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, Olivia has 14 nicknames! I made them all up! I'll list them all to you.

• Liv

• Livi

• Livia

• Liver

• Oli

• Olive

• Olivi

• All- live

• Oliver

• Aivilo (pronounced EYE-vee- low)

• OVG

• OV

• OG

• (And sometimes) Liverwurst

Question 4 readers: Do you have a crush on anyone; because I do. His name is Brad Lee. He is the cutest and most popular boy in our entire school. Legit, everyone knows him. Even the 6th graders! I'll list all his physical characteristics of gorgeous Brad Lee.

He is around like, 5'2"ish, he has pale skin, blonde long (for boys long) hair with red tips at the ends, deep blue eyes, pierced ears, and long eyelashes. Doesn't he sound like the guy of you're dreams?

Unfortunately, so many girls have a crush on him. Legit, it's like Justin Bieber walking in you're school hallway when Brad is walking in the hallway. He even gives autographs to people. I hear loud screaming when I'm in class and I know that Brad must've given out an autograph.

I heard once that he went out with 26 girls in 6th grade. Oh, how I wish I could go out with him.... but I heard he likes my arch enemy, Lila! Oh that wretched Lila! She always makes fun of me and then tells the whole world! She is the SECOND most popular girl in my school.

The most popular girl in my school is this girl named Haylie Flentez. I heard a few days ago, her boyfriend took pictures of her in the shower. Thank goodness I'm not her!

Anyway, that stupid Lila can get away with anything! I'll name the disgusting details about her! She stole my height, she has hair like mine except it's light brown and a foot longer than mine, light green eyes, perfectly straight white teeth, very tan skin, and big busts!

Did I mention I LOVE drama? Well, when ever I try out, I ALWAYS get rejected and then Lila steals the part I so desperately want! I honestly am 10 times better at acting/singing than Lila is. She's too lazy to study her lines and always screws up! I know because I went to the performances that Lila has been in to see her screw up! HA, HA, HA!!! She's screwed up at every play she's been in.

 I think when the teacher types out the cast, and at night, Lila sneaks in, throws out the other papers Mrs. Danish prints out, retypes her name in the kid who got the lead role (which could be me.), reprints it, and leaves. 

 But there's one funny thing about Lila I can rub in her face is her last name. Lila AVOCADO! HA! And plus, she doesn't even like Avocadoes! That's even funnier! LOL. Liv is into drama too and SHE doesn't get rejected but gets minor roles like last year, she was the bird that shows Snow White the Dwarves house.

I really hope I get into this years play. I don't know what it is yet but, I hope I get the lead role and rub it in Lila's face and even impress Brad and then when he watches me at the performance, he'll be gaga all over me. :) . Just wait and see Lila, just wait and see...

Yeah and then Olive will get a supporting role and me and her will eventually get discovered and then we'll be famous movie stars, and then I can dye my hair to blonde! Oh how I desperately want to be blonde. But my mom and dad won't let me because they say that if I do, all my hair will fall out and I'll look like my neighbor, Mr. Sullivan. But they have better stuff than they did back then because there is this girl named Mackenzie Dustinson who ALWAYS dyes her hair and she's not bald. I mean she's been doing it since she was like in 4th grade!

My parents are so mean to me sometimes. They tell me not to be so dramatic (which is like telling me not to be myself for me because I'm such a drama queen), loud (another characteristic about me), and annoying. I'M NOT ANNOYING!!! I just have my personality. Stupid parents... They think they know EVERYTHING! I only have 5 years to go when I'm FINALLY away from them! I'll be like, "Well Steven and Anne, I don't even have to call you Mom or Dad anymore because I'm eighteen! HA! Goodbye!" Yeah, that'll be the day.

Or if Livi and I are celebrities, I won't have to see them as much because I'll be starring in movies! Well I have to go now because it's like, 9:54pm right now and I have school tomorrow. And one more thing, the play auditions is this Friday and I'm so excited! Well bye now! Wish me luck on Friday! Please?

Ju Teller :)