PART Seventy-Seven ♥

Start from the beginning

"I killed you..." Ryans voice cuts through the silence, as the light from outside the hallway shines across his shocked face.

The man just smiled down at him, but did not respond to his outburst. The man with the black eyes watches the group with an irritated expression.

"Good afternoon hunters. How has your stay been so far? I do hope you're not too, uncomfortable." The man with the sharp green eyes asks, as you all remain silent. They are going to toy with you, vampires are notorious for playing with their food.

"Not so good?" he questions, smiling charmingly at you. "I have a favor to ask." You know this is not going to be good, your body tenses even before he speaks.

"I need one of you to relay a message to Emi." Peter's body clenches, his eyes glare even more strongly than before.

"It will be a very important message, something that will get the ball rolling. For this message to make the point I need, one of you will have to die. Any volunteers?"

The room grew colder with each word he said, one of us would die, "No," your voice was barely audible, but it was enough for the attention to be drawn to you.

"Are you accepting the role girl?" The man with the green eyes stares, seeming to enjoy the fear that shows clearly across your face. You shake your head as he steps closer to you.

"Leave her alone." Peter's voice seethes, hand gripping onto yours, as he attempts to conceal your body as best as he can, with what the chain allows.

"Is that a yes?" The green-eyed vampire questions, "I will gladly give myself for my friends." The vampire grins, "Fine. You" - "Take me."

You and Peter both turn your head towards Greg, who is glaring with at the vampire with a strong hatred.

You have never seen such an emotion on Greg's face, "Take me instead." He repeats once more, the vampire looks down at Peter, before turning his attention to Alterous, "Whatever, pick one." The green-eyed vampire leaves the room, with Alterous walking towards Greg.

"No! Take me instead!!" Peter shouts, his voice cracking from the dehydration, "Peter, you are the only one capable of getting us out of here. They're going to need you." Greg speaks calmly, as Alterous bounds his hands, and unhooks the metal that holds him against the wall.

Peter releases his hold on you, tugging at his chains, frantically trying to get to his brother,

"No, don't take him! TAKE ME!"

________________

Emi's POV

You open your eyes, noticing that you are sitting at a large, white table, a white teacup held in your right hand, while the saucer in your left.