Chapter 177: Hounddog McBrag

Start from the beginning

Kai: (He looks beside him.) Ugh, keep it down bird, would you? 

Main Guard: Zip it and stow it! (Fugi-Dove sits back down as Jay sighs relieved.) Once a month we pick up trash along Route 22. Those who work hard, get a few hours in the sun and a nice, cold lemonade.

Cole: (To himself.) Mmm, lemonade.

Crystal: And those who don't?

Main Guard: Well, those who make trouble, get nothin'! 

Kai: (He slouches in his chair.) Noted.

Jay: Hehe, yep.

Main Gaurd: And no powers either! (He galres at the Ninja.) I'm talking to you ex-Ninja. I don't want anymore trouble, especially after last night's fiasco.

Lloyd: (He nervously smiles.) Of, course, sir. You can count on us on just be using our bare hands to pick up the trash.

Kai: (He smiles before looking at Cole beside him.) Good luck not using your super strength to get that lemonade. (Cole acknowledges the information and slouches in his chair as well.) 

Cole: Aww, way to ruin my day, Kai. (He crosses his arms as Kai chuckles.) 

Main Guard: Alrighty then, let's get this show on the road. Roll out!

(While the bus is riding through the Sea of Sand, the twelve inmates are waiting patiently. Crystal is looking out the window while Kai stands up leaning on the former and Lloyd's seats.)

Kai: Hey, Crystal how far do you think we're from Ninjago City?

Lloyd: (He facepalms.) Kai, please don't tell me you still want to break out.

Kai: Then I guess I'm not talking to you then. Crystal?

Crystal: I think...maybe a few tens of kilometres away? You can ask Zane-

Kai: Zane won't tell me because it's... (He uses his hands as air-quotes) "...illegal and we will get in trouble with the law" or something. (He sighs.) Did someone tell him that communication with Pixal was against Kryptarium's laws because he won't let me text Nya anymore.

Cole: He figured it out himself. Zane's a Nindroid, remember? He learned the truth pretty quickly. (Kai looks at him doubtfully.) And he scanned through all of Kryptarium's rules after the whole...night fiasco and especially because of the fact that you burned the entire roof- 

Kai: Okay, okay, I get it. But still, how are we supposed to run if-

Zane: (Sitting in front of Lloyd and Crystal. He puts his hand up so the others can see.) Kai, I have told you repeatedly that we will only get into more trouble if we try to escape and run from the law.

Lloyd: Yeah, which is the reason why we'll not be trying to escape. (Looks up to Kai.) So, is that clear, Kai?

Kai: (He pauses before smirking.) Crystal. 

Crystal: (She looks back at the two.) Hmm?

(Lloyd looks at Kai unamused who is laughing while Crystal sits there confused. Meanwhile, Jay is looking out his own window when Fugi-Dove turns around and stares at Jay from his seat.)

Jay: (He looks at the "villain.") Yes?

Fugi-Dove: What happened to you, Jay?

Jay: Uh, what do you mean?