"you can't keep just, doing them girls like that" milani sung. "thinking that nobody finna bite back" she noted the song while taking her hair out of the bun if braids in her hair.

"let's get this day started"

"bye daddy" milani kissed her fathers cheek giving him a tight lipped smile while he sat at the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"where you going?" he looked at her then back towards the dishes, what he was doing.

"i'm going to work." milani lowly giggled mid sentence.

milani wanted to focus on her dream job during this summer, she knew she was young, but she had wanted this job since she was twelve.

"ain't you to young for that?" he raised his eyebrow hearing her laugh under her breath.

"no, i'll call you later" lala grabbed her keys and purse off of the counter walking out of the door.

the girl stepped off of the porch in her off whites, pulling her black skirt down and fixing her essentials shirt.

she hopped into her range rover slamming the door behind her as
she stepped in the truck.

she fixed her chain on her neck that wrote the words 'lala' in cursive, that was one of her favorite chains, and she never took it off.

lala started the car up, scrolling through her playlist on spotify finding the song she wanted to start her day.

'big dawg' by lil durk played.

she began parking out of the driveway looking both ways for cars, safety first.
"she want that big bag, she don't want that lil girl shit." lala mumbled the words to the song bobbing her head.

she rubbed her lips together getting the lip gloss on her plump lips to spread, then she began driving.

milani never really had friends, she barley even went outside, she was more of a homebody, besides school and work, she was very antisocial, like family was all she had.

she never really focused on having friends nor relationships, she was more focused on her future and money.

turning the light, she spotted she needed some gas, so she went to a gas station nearby.

getting out of the car, she walked towards the gas station spotting a lot of people outside of the store, for it to be nine in the morning, it was a lot of people around the store.

she walked into the store and stepped in the line that was formed in front of the counter.

"whatchu mean my card declined!? yo ass just want sumo' money" a random man yelled and milani rolled her eyes, it was way to early to be yelling, or to be yelled at.

"get out my fuckin store with that yelling shit." the man behind the counter yelled at the man.

"fuck you mane." the other man mumbled walking out of the store, this was real action to milani, she was to herself but she was nosy too.

"ten on pump five."

"hey! milani, my favorite young co workerrr" sabrina— milani's co worker smiled at the girl as she walked into her office.