Starting of U.A and coming of moonknight

Izumi POV

It's been almost 10 months since that day in the forest. 10 months that I lost my brother all because of my stupidity and things have started to go downhill since that day.

Today is my first day at UA High. I got up from my bed and headed to my bathroom. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. Then I wore my UA uniform then I went downstairs and made my breakfast. After I finished eating, I grabbed a plastic bag with a plastic container on the inside before I headed out. I didn't want to wake my parents cause it was still 6 in the morning so I walked slowly.

As we made our way toward UA, We notice that Shoto, Shoka, and Katsuki were waiting for us at the entrance. Although Katsuki looks as sour as always.

So we headed to the class, and along the hallways, we could see some of the students walking and chatting around in the hallway with happy and excited faces thinking that they finally made it to UA. The best hero school in Japan.

When we walk inside the hallway is filled with bursts of talk and laughter and sounds of quirks greeted them through the hallways. Fifteen minutes have passed and finally, we arrive at the 1A classroom front door. They took a moment to take in that they were finally going to UA High but considering all the strings that they pulled, it's a miracle that they didn't sit in a concrete prison right now.

We opened the door and we started to walk in just as they were hoping for, all of our friends are in the same class as them. All 22 of us are gonna be in the same class for a whole three years.

Normally this would have made me excited, but the atmosphere in the classroom was different from what they had just walked into fifteen minutes ago.

When we arrive, we start to chat with each other in the classroom, trying to catch up with the rest of them. It's been a long time since they saw each other and I miss some of them like Uraraka, Mina, Kirishima, Iida, and others. Unfortunately, we were so busy catching that we didn't notice a certain black-haired man walking into the classroom

"If you're here to make friends and play catch up then leave now," said the black-haired man.

But for others it is like

 Welcome to Hell you Sons and Daughters of Bastards and Bitches!

I turned around and I saw my uncle Aizawa standing on the podium. Not that I'm allowed to call him uncle ever since that night. And based on his expression, he looked like he didn't want to be there so I hurried back to my seats along with my friends. When we were all sitting in our respective seats, he continued to speak up again.

"It took eight seconds for all of you to shut up, that won't work. Time is precious. Now for those who didn't know me or in case you forgot, my name is Shota Aizawa, your homeroom teacher." he said venomously

"I want all of you to know that none of you deserve to have a seat inside a UA School except few new students, let alone a Hero Course. Since the government choose to intervene with your action, we had no choice but to accept you." Aizawa said sternly.

"So here's how it's gonna be for the next three years. I hold the authority to expel any student that I wish inside my classroom and needless to say that all of you will be in the same class for three years. If I caught, saw, or even heard about any of your actions that make me question your place at this school, I don't care what Nezu has to say, I would expel you with no hesitation. And the moment you left this school, your record is an open book for anyone to see, which meant no hero school or any school in the world would accept a murderer in their classroom no matter the reason. If you think it's not fair then you know where the door is." Aizawa said with a venomous tone