Izuku resurrection and Starting of U.A

MOMO P.O.V

Here we see momo is standing in the middle of what seems to be a study room. The room is quite dark as there's only one light that illuminates the room. The bookshelf is filled with many varieties of books from science to fiction. In the middle of it, there's a solid wood desk with a brown leather sofa chair.

Inside it, there's the daughter of the Yaoyorozu family, Momo Yaoyorozu who is standing in the room while looking at her feet and is not able to make eye contact with the other two people in the room

The others were Momo's parents who just looked at their daughter with fury written all over their faces. Momo's mother is standing next to her husband as she's looking at her daughter with a hint of sadness and anger after what just transpired in the last twenty-four hours.

So many things have happened and up until now, she's still trying to process what she just heard at the Yagi Household.

Her daughter, her own daughter, has been bullying a quirkless kid in the last ten years behind her back with her friends and they've been abusing the kid by using their quirk just for fun. And the worst part of it is that quirkless kid's name is Izuku Yagi who they have known in their entire life.

She still remembers the little boy when he was still a kid, where he was running around in her house playing with Momo. Where they would play hide and seek in the living room. Or when they watch television and fall asleep and have a sleepover.

They were wondering at first why he didn't come again when he was older. Did they have a falling out? Or maybe Momo and Izuku weren't as close as they were before? Or Izuku has been busy with school so he didn't come here as frequently as before?

Turns out, he was scared of them.

It hurts her as a mother, to know that the boy who she treated almost like their own child is actually suffering because of their own flesh and blood.

Momo's father was sitting in front of the table with a solemn expression. He has been quiet ever since they came back from UA this morning and haven't spoken a single word since they arrived. The only thing that he said was to tell her daughter to join them in the study room to have a talk.

He's been sitting in silence as he stares at his own daughter for over 30 minutes without speaking a single word. He's trying to let the guilt sink in completely for her to know just how furious they are. The boy that he had known for his entire life. His best friend's son. Hisashi's son, Izuku Yagi has just been confirmed dead recently and his daughter is responsible for it.

Finally, after what seemed to be an eternity, Momo's father decided to break the silence.

"Momo, I'm so mad at you right now. Of all the things that you did, how could you torture Izuku's life like that!" Momo's mother yelled at her daughter and she couldn't give an appropriate answer.