The One When Stefan's Home

Start from the beginning

Emily would usually do the complete opposite just to mess with the Salvatore vampire but Emily was pretty exhausted herself. "Fine," the Radkova witch muttered. Emily silently walked around the hybrid in front of her before Emily made her way inside the boarding house.

Emily took a few steps through the foyer before she came to a stop in front of the row of shoes. The Radkova witch slowly slid her feet out of her once white sneakers before she let out a breath of relief.

Emily hadn't even realized how tired her feet were until her shoes were finally off. The Radkova witch had mostly been focused on keeping the majority of her blood in her body, so she didn't notice the soreness in her lower body until now. It just made Emily want to spend the next few days in bed after the horrible night that she had to go through.

The Radkova witch shook off the soreness in her feet before she continued to walk through the Salvatore boarding house. Emily softly smiled when she came to a stop in front of the living room and she found three more of her loved ones. Alaric and Jenna were cuddling on the loveseat while Elena was pacing the stretch of the area.

"Lena," the Radkova witch called out to her twin sister.

Elena swiftly turned around when she heard her name being called before Elena's brown eyes quickly widened. "Emily," the human girl gasped before Elena immediately crossed the living room and tightly wrapped her arms around Emily's waist.

The Radkova witch let out a soft giggle as she brought her arms around Elena's neck to embrace her twin sister. Emily released a heavy and exhausted breath before she whispered against Elena's chest, "hey,"

The Radkova witch felt like she could truly and fully relax now that she had Elena in her arms. Emily, of course, knew Elena had gotten away to make a call to Damon and told him what was happening. The Radkova witch had just been worried that the original siblings got to Elena in the process and had done something to her.

However, Emily was very happy and grateful to see with her own eyes that Elena was okay. The only thing that told Emily that her twin sister had gone through this horrible night was the dried up blood on Elena's neck. The Radkova witch figured Damon or Jenna must of healed the wound that Rebekah had caused.

Elena tightly embraced the Radkova witch in her arms for an extra fifteen seconds before the human girl swiftly pulled away with a look of worry in her brown eyes. "Are you okay? What happened?" Elena hurriedly asked as she remembered what her twin sister had to deal with after she had escaped.

Emily released a humorless chuckle before she vaguely muttered, "Klaus happened."

Elena didn't exactly get the answer that she was looking for, so the human girl did a quick scan of Emily's body for an sort of injury. The Gilbert girl's brown eyes quickly widened, though, when she spotted the nasty bite on Emily's neck and the smaller one on her wrist.

Elena carefully grasped her twin sister's bleeding wrist as she whispered, "was this Stefan?"

Emily brought her free hand up to her neck before she pointed to the open gash. "This one was product of Klaus' compulsion," the Radkova witch told Elena before a frown quickly pulled onto Emily's lips. "He made Stefan turn it off," the Radkova witch mumbled.

"Oh, Emily," the human girl cooed with a pool of sadness in her brown eyes.

Elena already knew about Stefan's no humanity. The Lockwood hybrid had told her everything that he had seen while they were waiting for Damon to bring Emily back home. However, that didn't stop the heartbreak that Elena felt for her twin sister.

The Radkova witch looked to Elena with a sad smile. "Yeah, so there's that," Emily muttered.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Elena whispered before she immediately pulled her twin sister back into her arms for a tight embrace. "We'll fix this," the human girl swore as she gently patted the crown of Emily's head, "we'll fix Stefan."