Chapter Twenty-Nine

(TW- assault)

After they all disappeared into the kitchen, I slowly and carefully made my way up to my room. I wanted to go outside but the door was being watched by another creepy looking guy. So I can only escape into my room.

I shut the door and just stared out the window. I looked over at the tree and sighed. It was the same tree I'd seen Ivan stand by multiple times when he was watching me. It sounded kinda creepy at first, but now I know he never intended for it to be. He was only looking out for me. God I miss him.

I looked down and noticed my jeans and shirt were covered in dirt from when I fell in the parking lot earlier and landed in a huge pile of dirt. I also had dried blood running down my face from my lip being busted.

I searched around for some clothes and only found a pair of worn out jeans and an old looking shirt that was hidden in the bathroom under the sink, I must've hid them for some reason. I sighed as I just decided to wear them. At least they were clean.

As I was undressing, I heard my bedroom door open and slammed shut. I froze when the knob to this door was shaking like someone was trying to open it. Panicking, I was hurring to put my clothes back on. "I'm changing" I yelled, but that didn't stop them.

My fear grew bigger when I heard the guy chuckle. "Please go away" I begged, I was struggling on getting dressed as the guy started slamming against the door. My hands and body are shaking and my anxiety was going through the roof. I managed to fully dress myself just in time for the bathroom door to come flying open. I backed up until my back hit the wall. The guy walked towards me and looked at me with a devilish like smile. I shuddered with fear.

"Don't be afraid sweetheart" he said, putting a hand on my cheek. I cried when his face came close to mine. "I just want us to have a little fun. Your parents won't mind" he whispered in my ear, causing me to panic even more. I know what he means and I don't want to. "No" I whispered. He chuckled.

"Well you don't really have a say sweetheart" he grinned. My eyes widened, I don't want this to happen. "Please don't" I pleaded. He growled, his hand hitting me across the face. "SHUT THE HELL UP" he yelled, furiously.

I cried harder when his hands went under my shirt and inched upwards. My breathing became heavy and panic kicked in. I need to get away from him. I don't want him touching me. His lips were on my neck as his hands started going towards my chest.

Before he could even touch me further, I brought my knee up and kneed him down there. He fell to the ground, yelling out in pain. I took that as my chance to get away. I ran down the stairs and aimed for the front door.

But just before I could make it out, I was caught..