Chapter Twenty-Seven

Ivan

I got out of the store and immediately started to panic. Claire was gone from my car and the door was left open. I heard banging so I looked over and saw a van driving off with Claire in the back. Her hands were on the window as tears were falling down her face. I gripped my hair in frustration as I stared at her.

"I'll save you" I yelled out to her, just as the van was turning. This isn't happening. I can't believe I'd let it. They took her. They fucking took her..

I don't know how they found her, but I'm gonna get her back and away from them once again. I promised her I'd never let them get to her. I broke it..

Panicking, I got in my car and drove to her house. I thought about busting their door down and just running in and grabbing her. But that wouldn't end well for the both of us. I ended up calling the police, but for some reason, the line was busy.

So I did the next best thing.

I went to the familiar spot of mine and grabbed out my phone. I took a video, a few pictures, and then went closer and recorded an audio of what's happening right now. I needed it for proof. And drove off to the police station.

I hurried as quickly as I can to get help for my girl. I never should have taken her out of my house. I just wanted her to get some fresh air, and spend time shopping with me. I didn't expect this shit to happen. I'm so stupid for bringing her out here.

I finally made it to the station and quickly got out of my car. I darted into the place and ran up to the front desk. "Can I help you sir?" One officer asked. "Actually, you need to help save a girl's life" I said, and handed them my phone. I told them everything and the address.

"Thank you son, we'll be right on that" an older police man said. I nodded. I hopped in my car and sped down to Claire's. "Help is on the way baby" I muttered to myself.

I just hope we're not too late..