・35・

A shaking brunette hesitantly reached out to unzip the tent she shared with Shane

A shaking brunette hesitantly reached out to unzip the tent she shared with Shane. Cali was still coming down from the shock of fighting Ed off of Carol and then being hit by Ed. She really didn't even have time to process Shane stepping in and beating Ed.

The girl had never seen Shane so angry. It honestly kind of shocked her how quickly he went from laughing and joking around with Carl to repeatedly punching Ed.

Cali entered the tent finding Shane sitting on the bed cleaning his bloody hands off with a wet rag. She sighed grabbing the rag then kneeling down in front of him and beginning to wipe his hands off herself.

The two didn't make a sound as she did this. It wasn't until Shane brushed her hair behind her ear and caressed her cheek that he got angry all over again at the sight of dried blood below her nose.

"I wanted to fucking kill him." He grits out between clenched teeth.

"I know."

"He should have never touched you. He's so fucking lucky we weren't alone." Shane spat shaking his head.

"It's alright Shane." Cali smiled trying to assure him that she was okay.

"It's not. Any man that puts his hands on a woman or child deserves to have the shit bet out of them,"

"I don't think he'll touch them again." The teen spoke up after a minute of contemplating his words. "Men like that only pick on those that are weaker than them because they're weak themselves." She shrugged letting go of his hand and throwing the rag into the basket meant for dirty clothes. "He'd never pick a fight with you. And now that he knows you're not afraid to do something about him, I don't think he'll act out again"

"Good." Shane nods agreeing with her. "If he even comes near you I'll skin him alive."

Cali rolls her eyes at his alpha male behavior, before leaning up and connecting their lips. Shane deepens the kiss pulling the girl up and on top of himself as he lays back on the bed.

"Is it bad that I found you beating him up hot?" Cali questions innocently looking down at Shane.

"Maybe a little." Shane chuckled connecting their lips once again. One of his hands was holding onto Cali's neck, making sure her lips stayed firmly pressed onto his own. His other hand wandered down to her hip, giving it a squeeze which elicited a quiet moan from the girl on top of him.

Cali's hands found their way into Shane's curly locks where she liked to grip onto them, occasionally giving them a harsh pull which made Shane's already hardened member a little bit stiffer.

"Take this off." The Walsh man ordered breaking the pairs heated kiss.

The Grimes girl smirked standing up and beginning to slowly and teasingly slide off her cropped T-shirt and jean shorts. It was safe to say that by the time Cali got to her shorts Shane was getting a bit impatient with the strip tease.

A gasp made its way out of the brunette's plump lips, shocked by Shane reaching out and yanking both her shorts and underwear off in one go.

"Don't tease me Cal." The man grumbled pulling the girl towards him. "It won't end well for you."

"What are you going to do?" She asked letting Shane lay her down onto the bed beside him.

"Would you like me to show you?" Shane smiled moving to hover over her practically naked body. The only piece of clothing she had yet to take off was her bra.

Cali nodded not being able to form any words at the feeling of his fingers trailing their way from the center of her chest to the bottom of her stomach.

Shane loved the way he effected Cali. He couldn't get enough of the way her body reacted to him. He knew she was needy for him and he was going to give her as much of himself as she wanted.

That's why he softly massaged her where she wanted him the most. He took his time slowly and painstakingly softly teasing her entrance. It brought a smirk to his face to see the way her hips bucked up towards him wanting to feel more.

"Shane..." Cali moaned looking down at him pleadingly.

"This is what you get for teasing me." He mumbled swiftly dipping the tip of his finger inside of her then removing it just as fast. Cali of course whimpered at the feeling and then whimpered again at the loss. "Are you ever going to tease me again?"

"No! God no!" The girl exclaimed quickly shaking her head. "Shane please!"

Shane hummed to himself, enjoying how needy she sounded begging for him. He leaned down capturing her lips with his own as his finger slipped right inside her folds.

Cali moaned loudly as he worked her with his finger before adding another one. She loved how Shane knew exactly what to do to turn her on.

One good thing about him being older was that he had a lot more experience than her. Which meant he knew exactly what to do to please a woman.

The brunette's right hand snaked down to Shane's waist where she began to fumble with his belt. Cali didn't know how she was always the one that ended up without any clothes on while he remained fully dressed.

Cali grew frustrated as she failed to undo the man's belt. She pulled her face away from Shane's letting out a long sigh.

"Need some help?" The man wondered looking down at a pouting Cali with a smirk. All the girl could do was rapidly nod as he continued to pump his fingers in and out of her.

Shane chuckled pulling his fingers out of her only to lick them clean. While Cali was upset at the loss of his fingers inside of her she was embarrassed but also tuned on by the action of him licking her off of his fingers.

The brunette breathed heavily as she watched Shane swiftly remove his pants and shirt before moving to hover over her once again. The two stared at each other for a moment just admiring the other. She couldn't help the way that her eyes trailed down his muscular body. Cali didn't know how she could be so attracted to someone.

Cali smiled at the sight of his twenty two chain dangling between them. Feeling brave Cali reached up and grabbed his chain, pulling it towards her effectively bringing his lips back to hers.

"I love you so fucking much." Shane panted breaking the kiss.

"I love you too." The girl replied blushing.

And that was all it took for the two to get lost in each other, completely forgetting about the outside world around them.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

here's chapter thirty five
please let me know what you guys think
vote/comment

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|