・5・

Shane was sitting in his police cruiser counting the minutes until his shift was over

Shane was sitting in his police cruiser counting the minutes until his shift was over. He hated doing night shifts. It was always boring. Nothing exciting ever happened in town.

"Hey Walsh? You there?"

Shane sighed picking up his walkie. "Yeah Bill what's up?"

"Got a call about some suspicious car parked down at the old Crawford Mill. Don't know if it's anything but-"

"Yeah I'll check it out." Shane replied starting his car.

Cali was in the front seat of Jason's car with her dress pulled down exposing her chest. Jason had since moved on from exploring her breasts and was now unzipping his pants. The boy fumbled which prompted Cali to help him.

The two continued their make out session as Jason massaged Cali. She was doing the same to him through his underwear. Both teenagers were oblivious to the police cruiser that had just pulled up next to them.

Shane sighed getting out of his car. He could already tell what was going on from the foggy windows. He guessed it was probably just some horny teenagers. Shane walked over to the passenger side window and knocked. This gained the attention of a certain brunette.

When Shane and Cali connected eyes Cali almost had a heart attack. Shane couldn't believe wha he was seeing. When he realized it was her all he could see was red. He was pissed that some horny teenage boy was touching his girl.

Shane flung the passenger door open and grabbed Jason by the back of his shirt ripping him off of Cali and out of the car. Cali gasped and attempted to cover herself. Her efforts were in vain because Shane had already seen her exposed chest.

"What the fuck bro?" Jason yelled picking himself up off of the ground and turning towards Shane.

Shane grabbed Jason and slammed him up against the car. "You get back in your car and you get the fuck out of here. If I ever see you around her again I'll kill you."

"What the hell Shane?" Cali screamed trying to get his hands off of Jason.

"I'll deal with you in a minute." Shane said turning his attention to the brunette for a moment before focusing back on the young boy. "I want you to forget about her. You don't talk to her. You don't even come near her. You see her walking down the hallway you turn and go the other way. Understand?"

Jason nodded at a loss for words. Cali was about to protest before Shane turned to her grabbing her wrist. "You fix your dress and then get your shit out of his car."

"What?" Cali asked confused looking down at herself noticing that her dress was up around her waist exposing her purple lace underwear. She blushed embarrassed and mad. "What the fuck is wrong with you? You literally just ruined our date." She screamed pulling down her dress.

"I'm not in the mood for your shit right now Cali." Shane said dismissing her. When Cali made no move to collect her stuff out of Jason's car Shane walked over and did it. When he was done he glanced over at Jason who just gulped before quickly getting in the car and driving away.

"I cannot believe you. You knew I was going on a date."

"YEAH WELL I DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE SUCH A SLUT." Shane screamed getting in Cali's face.

"Fuck you. You're just jealous." Cali scoffed stomping over to Shane's police cruiser.

Shane quickly came up behind her and grabbed her arms pushing her body against the car.

"You think I'm jealous of some teenager that doesn't know what the fuck he's doing." Shane laughed. "Trust me sweetheart, I can make you feel a thousand times better than that punk ever could."

"Prove it." Cali replied feeling brave.

In an instant Shane smashed his lips against Cali's. His hands went down to her ass where he squeezed harshly before picking her up and wrapping her legs around his waist. Cali's hands went into his hair which she tugged earning a growl in return. Shane ground his erection into Cali making her let out a loud moan.

Neither could believe what was happening. They both had secretly been wanting this for such a long time but neither thought the other felt the same way.

Unfortunately all good things must come to an end which is exactly what happened when the two heard Bill's voice coming from inside of the car.

"Hey Walsh you there? Everything alright at the mill?"

Shane groaned putting Cali down and leaning into the car to grab his walkie. He looked up at Cali's blushing face before speaking. "Yeah everything's fine. Just some teenagers messing around. Let them off with a warning."

There was an awkward silence before Bill could be heard laughing. "Alright man have a good night. I'll see you tomorrow."

Cali nervously picked at her nails while watching Shane talk to his colleague on the walkie-talkie. She was extremely confused about what just happened. She liked it but she wasn't sure if it wasn't just some heat of the moment thing that Shane was immediately going to regret.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

here's chapter five
please let me know what you guys think
vote/comment

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

•||||||||||||||||||||||||||||•here's chapter five please let me know what you guys thinkvote/comment•|||||||||| •

^ Cali's Dress ^