39

Warning: mature & sexual content ahead.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The traffic whirred a gentle melody as the car glided through the serene streets of Gyeongju, carrying you away from the city's historical center to the peaceful eastern coast

Namjoon, clad in his sunglasses and your coat draped over him, had succumbed to a deep slumber during the tranquil journey. You marveled at his ability to sleep so soundly, given his sensitivity to noise, but attributed it to the soothing music playing softly from the car's sound system.

As you reached a nearby stop with a breathtaking view of the East Sea, the sun bathed the landscape in its warm glow, ensuring a pleasant day without the risk of sunburn

With a gentle shake, you roused Namjoon from his deep sleep, his groggy form stirring beside you. His voice emerged, laced with sleepiness, as he greeted you with a drowsy smile.

"How long was I out?" he rubbed his eyes and accepted the bottle of water you offered him. He gulped it down, thirst quenched by the refreshing liquid.

"Almost an hour, I think," you replied, watching him regain his composure. "How're you feeling?"

"Better," he mumbled, adjusting his sunglasses and scanning his surroundings before turning his attention to you. "Where exactly are we?"

"We've arrived at the Cheomseongdae Observatory," you informed him, a playful smile tugging at the corners of your lips.

His eyes widened with surprise. "Really? The one from 'My Unforgettable Sea'?"

You nodded, chuckling at his reaction. Namjoon had eagerly immersed himself in the story, captivated by its historical significance.

"I thought we could also see the underwater tomb of King Munmu while we're here," you suggested, knowing it would further ignite his curiosity.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Namjoon practically leaped out of the car, his disheveled hair still bearing the marks of sleep.

He rounded the vehicle, extending his hand to pull you along with him.

"Joon, slow down," you giggled, grabbing your purse before shutting the car door and locking it.

The wind tousled your hair as Namjoon looked back, his smile radiating warmth. The street sloped downhill, with a railing delineating the distance between the sand and the asphalt. As the sun shone brightly, you squinted your eyes, feeling its warmth embrace your skin.

"Let's take a bunch of photos!" Namjoon suggested, his excitement palpable as you both descended the pathway leading to the observatory. "We can frame the pictures around the house and show our babies one day."