34

Warning: mature & sexual content ahead.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

no context just y/n in this chapter 🌚

✧ ✦ ✧

"Is seeing me comparable to seeing a celebrity you only see on television?"

You catch Jin's eye, and he sure knows the answer to that just by looking at your frozen state in the middle of the room.

You're puzzled as to how Jin got into the house, but you realize he must've had a spare key when he came to see his brother every now and again.

"Y/N," Namjoon moves towards you. "I swear I didn't know he'd be here today. When I came downstairs he was already helping himself to last night's leftovers. I was going to come upstairs and warn you-"

"Warn her?" Jin gasps in offense, draining his cup of straight black coffee and glaring scornfully at his younger brother. "Is my presence really that unwanted?" It was merely his means of releasing tension in the air.

"I'm sorry, Jin. I was just a little surprised." You turn to him, a little flustered in your current state. It wasn't anyone else's fault and you knew there was no getting out of this one. Seokjin was anything but clueless. He knows what you were both up to the previous night.

The clothes you're wearing and the clear message tells him you just got out of the shower, and not from the guest room on the first floor, is sufficient proof. Not even Namjoon could fool him. People were bound to find out sooner or later. Whether you like it or not.

"Don't be such a stranger, Y/N," Jin says, rupturing out laughter as he always does. "You'll soon be my sister-in-law. Please, have a seat. I was just teaching this one how to fry eggs and make waffles."

Swallowing your nerves and cooling your tomato-like face, you acquiesce and circle the island, stopping beside your partner to see what he has been up to.

This sight of him with nothing but an apron and sweatpants makes your skin hot, but you don't show it while his older brother is in the same room, narrowing his eyes like a fucking hawk.

When he finally comprehends what you're doing, he tries to move you away from the stove but ultimately fail when he realizes how stubborn you are.

"I'll take over from here."

"No, you go take a seat. I'll redo the eggs again, I accidentally turned the heat to the highest setting." He mutters frustratingly under his breath.