S3|Chapter Twenty-Eight: Hybrid and the Revonnahgander

๓๏Շђгค

[Bellwood - Somewhere]

It has been a month since the Incursean Invasion and Ben's exile. Humans are scared, and Plumber Agents has been arrested.

Currently, Rook, Luna, Gwen, Kevin, Kasey, Argit and Blukic sneaked passed an Incursean ship that went by, and they went into the warehouse.

Gwen and Kasey stops before going into the warehouse, the two looks at a bunch of smoke that floats into the air.

"Ben would've loved that." Kasey said, looking down, saddened.
"Techno." Techno said, saddened. He is in his cap-disguise.

Gwen pats Kasey's shoulder, trying to comfort him. "He would have." She said.

"I told you it would work, Drib-" Blukic said, stopping himself. He saw Driba wasn't with them. "Oh, never mind."

Kevin went out and pulled the two inside the warehouse, closing the door.

Some Incursean Soldiers spotted them.

[Warehouse - Inside]

The Incursean Soldiers went into the warehouse, as the group hides behind a wall in the upper-level.

"Let's take 'em!" Gwen whispered.

"Or we could run away." Argit said, looking at Gwen. Suddenly an Incursean Soldier spotted him.

"There they are!" The Incursean said. "Get 'em!" He said, and they begin firing.

Rook grabs Luna, as they hurried away.

"Argit's got a point, Gwen. Leave the weapons!" Kevin said.

"Come on. We gotta go!" Kasey said.

The group stood up, and hurries away. Leaving the weapons they've smuggled.

[Warehouse - Outside]

The group went outside.

Rook is seen grabbing Argit. And Gwen is seen grabbing Blukic.

Kevin, Rook, Luna, Kasey and Gwen jumps off the stairs, and they kept running.

An Incursean Ship appeared in front of them, with Incursean Soldiers going after them.

The group went into another warehouse, Rook closes the door and kept it close.

Kevin saw a vehicle.

[Bellwood - Streets]

The vehicle crashed through the building's window.

Kevin, Gwen, Blukic, Kasey and Techno were seen sitting in it.
Rook, Luna, Spark and Argit were at the back of the vehicle.

An Incursean ship was chasing behind them, and Kevin maneuvers the vehicle dodging the lasers.

Another Incursean ship appeared bursting through the wall, and Kevin maneuvers around it. The ship was crashed into by another ship.

The Incursean Ship attacks the Mr. Smoothy sign above it, and it drops down, blocking the groups' path.

Kevin turns the vehicle, before hitting the sign. He faced towards a flight of stairs, and drove above it. He continues to drive, but stops when they spotted an Incursean Tank.

Kevin saw that another Incursean Ship was going after them, he reversed the vehicle, and the group went through a building, and down towards the lower-levels.