Chapter One: The new Trio

A/N: First Chapter, yay!

There are a few things I need to mention. His White Sleeveless Turtleneck, is now the color Black. And his pants is now grey.

Luna can use his Necrofriggian abilities in his Human Form, but they're weaker compared to his Alien Form. And some cannot be used in Human Form.

Also, another thing I forgot to mention. Luna's height is between Ben and Rook. Meaning: He is taller than Ben, and shorter than Rook.

๓๏Շђгค

Today is gonna be a peculiar day for our hero.

No, we're not talking about the Alien-Changing Hero, Ben Tennyson. We're talking about the hero of this story, Lunaris Frost, or "Luna" for short.

[Basement - Stairs]

Luna with his Short Blackish-Blue Hair and Light Blue Eyes, walks down the stairs, into the kitchen area of the Plumbers Headquarters, where his caretaker is.

"Mr. Max, I knew I would find you here." Luna said, reaching the kitchen area, and going towards the counter where Max Tennyson is.

"Luna, there you are." Mr. Max said, seeing the boy with his signature Light Brown Jacket. "How was the base?" He asked.

"Well, there were some technical issues in the base, but I had Driba and Blukic to check it out." Luna replied. "And there were also some small arguments, here and there, but they are easily dealt with." He said.

Max chuckled. "With brains or brawns?" He asked.

"Brains, this time, actually. It was just a really silly debate, "Is hot dog a sandwich?"" Luna said.

"Well, is it?" Max asked, raising an eyebrow and smiling.

"Oh, Mr. Max, I would like to give an opinion on that, but..." Luna jokingly said, trailing off. "Peace!" He said, giving a peace sign, and going intangible, making himself invisible.

Max laughed a bit. "Alright, Luna, you can come out now." He said, continue working on his meal.

"Oh, what fun." Luna said, stopping his intangibility. He moved towards where Max is. "So what's the occasion?" He asked, seeing Max making food.

"Did I forget to tell you?" Max asked. "My grandson Ben, is returning soon. And soon, you and another will become his mentee. Just don't tell him yet. I'm not sure how he'll react, after knowing that Gwen and Kevin are going on with their lives." He said.

"Ah yes, the "famous" Ben Tennyson, Wielder of the Ominitrix." Luna said, nodding. "I must say, I'm quite interested in meeting him. Plus, I also want to try out more of my ability, and I think in theory Ben Tennyson's aliens, can help with that." He said.

"Right." Max said, nodding. "How's your ability coming along, by the way?" He asked.

"You know the usual." Luna said, shrugging. "Magister Patelliday, would allow me to mimic his Piscciss Volanns DNA, and I would train by going underwater, and swim." He said. He heard a noise. "I think someone's coming." He said.

Just then, Ben Tennyson slides down the stairs, and landed onto the floor.

"Hey, just in time, Ben." Max said, seeing his grandson, and holding the pot.

"Whatcha makin'?" Ben asked, looking at the pot, excitedly.

"Zandurian Goulash." Max replied, opening the lid. Ben's frowns.