S2|Chapter Eleven: Half Naked

๓๏Շђгค

[Undertown - Spaceman's Wharf]

Today, our heroes, Max and Patelliday were on a boat, each of them holding a fishing rod.

"Aw, man! Since when do we fish in Undertown, Grandpa Max?" Ben asked, bored.

"Hehe. Are you kidding? You never know what you'll haul in down here." Max said. "Last time, Luna, Patelliday and me caught Nocturnal Pus-Oozers, Sticky Nine-Eyed Eels and Bursting Gelatinous Tile Fish." He told his grandson.

Luna laughed a bit. "Oh, what an adventure we had." He said. Spark hummed tilting his head.

Patelliday nodded in agreement. "Sure is. And that was some good eatin'." He said.

"Oh, yeah." Max said.

"I'm fine with catch and release. Too bad I need to catch something first." Ben said.

"Have patience, Ben." Max told him.

"For how long?" Ben asked. He grabs a bait from a container, and squeezes it. "I'm not having any luck, Rook. You try this one." He said, handing the Revonnahgander, his fishing pole and bait.

Rook, who was using his Proto-Tool in fishing rod mode, reverts it back to normal, and puts it back onto his back. He grabs the fishing rod and bait from Ben.

"Good luck." Luna said, smiling at Rook, who he is sitting next to.

Rook smiled at Luna, he puts the bait onto the hook, and swings the cable into the water. In a matter of seconds, he felt the cable being pulled, he reeled a fish in, and catches it with his hand.

"Oh, nice catch, Rook!" Max said, seeing Rook's catch.

Luna laughed a bit. "Great job, Rook." He said, clapping for a bit. Spark nodded in agreement.

The Revonnahgander smile widened at Luna's compliment. "I have succeeded with Ben's choice of bait." Rook said. "You have a genuine knack." He said to Ben.

Ben was annoyed. "Give me that." He said, and grabs the fishing rod back from Rook, who is still holding the fish.

Ben tries to grab another bait from the box, only to find it empty. He grabs the container, and looks at it. "Hey, where's the bait?" He asked.

Ben, Rook, Luna and Spark looks to their left, the four of them saw Magister Patelliday licking his fingers and making a delighted sound.

"Magister Patelliday!" Ben exclaimed.

"Ha! Oh, sorry about that, Ben. Couldn't help myself." Patelliday said, scratching his head for a bit. "But don't you fret! I brought us another can!" He said, taking another container out.

Patelliday gives the container to Luna, who gave it to Rook, who gave it to Ben.

"It is well that we are not fishing for you, Magister. A Piscciss Volann will eat anything." Rook said.

"We ain't picky, and that's a fact." Patelliday said. "Jaws that can slice through steel. And then, you are looking at a fine physical specimen." He said, getting up and striking a pose.

Luna laughed a bit. "Fine indeed, Magister Patelliday." He told the Piscciss Volann, amusing him.

Ben smirks, he activates his Omnitrix, and slams onto it. He transformed into Ripjaws a Piscciss Volann.

Patelliday is surprised to see the now transformed Ben(Ripjaws). "Huh?" He said.

Ben(Ripjaws) screeches, and dive into the water.