Chapter Two: Undertown Chase

A/N: To clarify a bit. Luna's Alien Mimicry, when it mimics new Alien DNA, the Alien DNA time of usage will be short. But if Luna keeps mimicking the Alien's DNA, it'll last longer the next time.

๓๏Շђгค

[Undertown - Streets]

Bubble Helmet, Liam and Fistina could be see jumping down roofs of the houses in Undertown.

Ben, Rook and Luna were chasing after the three alien criminals, running down the streets.

"There's a whole city of aliens down here." Ben said surprised, looking at Rook and Luna.

"You sound surprised, Ben-dude." Rook said.

Luna laughed a bit. "That will never not be funny." He said, grinning.

"A whole secret city?" Ben said.

"You gotta go out much, dude." Luna said to Ben.

"Come, partners! We must catch those lowlifes who have wrecked Baumann's store!" Rook said, and he runs ahead.

"Yeah, Rook... about that whole partner thing? Don't get your hopes up." Ben told him, running ahead.

"Let's just focus on catching those lowlifes for now." Luna said, running ahead.

๓๏Շђгค

[Undertown - Streets]

The three continue chasing after the three lowlifes.

Rook jumps off a roof, and Luna follows.
Ben was seen on the streets running.

Rook went after Fistina.
Luna went after Bubble Helmet.
Ben went after Liam.

Ben was chasing Liam, as the two of them were on the streets.
Luna was chasing Bubble Helmet, as the two were on the streets.

Liam jumps off the roof, falling his arms a bit, and landing onto the ground. He continues running. Ben lands on the ground, and continue chasing after him.

[Tunnel]

The three alien lowlifes ran into a tunnel, Ben was behind them.

"XLR8 can catch those scuzzbuckets." Ben said, he activates his Omnitrix and slams onto it, he transforms into NRG the Alien known as Prypiatosian-B. He abruptly halts himself, and almost fell, if he didn't caught himself.

Ben(NRG) looks at himself. "Ugh. NRG? Really?" He asked. "He spits a bit of the radiation onto the railway track.

"What happened?" Rook asked, him and Luna reached Ben.

Ben(NRG) shrugs. "Ugh... New Omnitrix. I'm still learning the controls." He said.

"Well, it looks like you need some help." Luna said.

"Allow me." Rook said, stepping in front. He got out his Proto-Tool, aims it at Liam, and fires an electric sphere at him making the chicken-like alien fall. And the sphere zaps Liam, as he clucks.

Rook smiled.

Luna clapped his hands. "That was amazing." He said.

Ben(NRG) pats Rook on the shoulder. "Nice going, Rook... uh, for a newbie, I mean." He said, and Rook frowns.

Ben(NRG) walked towards Liam, who is stopped by the sphere. "Now, talk. Who's behind these alien shakedowns?" He asked.

Liam looks behind Ben(NRG), and his eyes widened. He clucks. "Behind you!" He warned.