Chapter Four: Spark Ignite

A/N: Before anyone says anything.

The order of the episodes I'm going with, is going along with the production order.

๓๏Շђгค

[Bellwood]

Three missiles were seen coming down towards the city of Bellwood.

Ben transformed into his alien known as, Crashhopper, also known as Orthopterran. He jumps towards one of missiles, headbutting it.

The missile landed onto the ground, damaged. And Ben landed on the city hall.

[City Hall - Outside]

"Out of the way, people of Bellwood! RUN!" Rook shouted.
"Get to safety!" Luna shouted.
Both Rook and Luna shouted at the citizens, who're all running.

Luna was in his Alien Form. His jacket was around his waist.

A missile was seen cashing down close to where Rook and Luna are. Rubbles are sent flying.

Rook and Luna dodges.

Rook saved a mother and her baby from getting hit by a rubble, using his Proto-Tool.

Luna saw a kid on their skateboard, skating away. A rubble was about to hit them, but the half-Necrofriggian flew into the air and breath out a strong gust of wind.

The gust of wind sends the kid on his skateboard to skate ahead, getting away from the rubble that almost hits them.

Rook puts his Proto-Tool back behind his back. Luna landed back onto the ground next to Rook and had his wings acting as a cloak.

Ben(Crashhopper) landed next to his two partners, he transformed back to his human form. "Nice save." He told the two.

The trio looked towards one of the missiles.

"But I think we've got an even bigger problem." Ben said.

The missiles activated, and it sends a beam that latched onto the ship in space.

๓๏Շђгค

[Space - Proto-TRUK]

Ben, Rook and Luna are in the Proto-TRUK, as the trio flew into space and towards the mysterious spaceship.

Luna is now in his Human Form.

"That is one big, honking ship." Ben said, seeing the size of the ship.

"Agree." Luna said, nodding.

Rook increases the volume on his console. "I cannot hear any honking." He said, leaning towards the speaker.

"Rook, it's an expression." Ben told the Revonnahgander.

Luna giggled. "It's always funny to see Rook not understanding some thing on Earth, it's adorable." He said, giggling again.

Rook blushes a bit. "Ah, right..." He said to Ben. "That "honking ship" has anchored itself to Earth." He stated.

The trio continue observing the mysterious ship from outside.

Suddenly a loud and disturbing static noise came in, and the trio were a bit in pain. Rook quickly adjusted the volume back down.

Ben cleared his ear.
Rook breathe out a breath of relief.
Luna shaking his head. He's grateful that he isn't in his Alien Form, since one of Necrofriggians' weaknesses are high-pitch noises.