Chapter Five: Mutant Ants

๓๏Շђгค

[Proto-TRUK]

Inside the Proto-TRUK, two of the trio were sitting at the front enjoying their food.

Luna is in his human form.

Luna was eating a food Rook had brought and offered to share. The half-human is seen eating a food with a utensil to from Earth.

"You think we should go and help Ben out there?" Luna asked, him and Rook saw Ben fighting a Slamworm.

"I'm not sure, but he didn't call for any help, so I would assume he didn't need any." Rook said, looking at Luna and eating.

Luna hummed. "Fair point." He said, and ate another. He turned towards the Revonnahgander. "I gotta say, these are good, what are they called?" He asked.

"They're-" Rook started, about to answer, but stopped as Ben enters the Proto-TRUK.

Ben opens the door. "So this whole time, you two have just been sitting here... eating..." He trailed off, and gets onto his seat.

"Mycetian Swamp Hoppers. Would you like some?" Rook asked, looking at Ben.

"They're actually really good." Luna said, grabbing another with the utensil in his hand.

"Ugh, you two and Grandpa Max." Ben said to the two.

"Who do you think I learned eating alien food from?" Luna asked, raising an eyebrow at Ben.

"You two couldn't have given me a little help out there?" Ben asked the two to his left.

"You should have said something." Rook said, he ate another Mycetian Swamp Hopper.

"Like what?" Ben asked.

"Like... "Rook, Luna, help me."" Luna suggested. "Or... "Luna, Rook, I need help."" He added. Both him and Rook looked towards Ben.

"I didn't need help, I..." Ben said, not knowing what to say. "Fine. Whatever." He said, looking back in front. He looks into his paper bag. "Aw, man. Look at this. There's chili cheese fries on my burger and the hot-fudge sundae over the whole thing." He said, grabbing out the accidental food combination, and ate it. "Not bad." He said, getting some hot-fudge on his mouth. "Seems like lately, I'm getting attacked by more monsters than Tokyo."

"I thought that was normal." Rook said, he continues to eat.

"These things aren't normal. But who'd wanna send freaky monsters on me?" Ben asked.

"Dude, who wouldn't want to send freaky monsters on you?" Rook said, a bit loudly. Both Ben and Luna looked at him. "I've... been... working on my conversational earthling." He told the two.

"Well, it still needs a bit of work, but you're getting there." Luna told Rook, giving him a reassuring smile. He grabs another Mycetian Swamp Hopper from the box Rook is holding between them, and ate it. Rook smiled at the half-human, grateful.

"Wait a minute. There is one nutball who totally does the mutant-creature thing: Dr. Animo." Ben said.

"Dr. Animo?" Rook asked.

"Yeah. Guy's been after me since I was little." Rook said.

"The same doctor, who mutates animals?" Luna asked, remembering reading reports about the doctor.

"Yup. Freaky frogs, mutant bats, prairie dogs... you name it." Ben said.

Rook looks up information on Dr. Animo, on his computer. "I'm not familiar with this nutball of which you speak. But a Dr. Animo is currently in a holding cell at Plumber Headquarters." He said, looking at both Ben and Luna.

Mothra - Ben 10: Omniverse (Ongoing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें