S3|Chapter Twenty-Five: Ducktales

๓๏Շђгค

[Plumber's HQ - Main Area]

Currently a bunch of Plumbers, including Ben, Rook, Luna, Spark and Max were listening to the last message Magister Anux has sent.

Luna is in his Human Form. Spark is sitting on his shoulder.

"Do not attempt rescue. Repeat, no Plumbers are safe." Magister Anux said, and the message ended.

"That was the last transmission from Magister Arnux and his recon team." Max said. "We got a fix on their location. The beacon originated from Terminus III."

"Um, what's the big deal? We can be there in no time." Ben said, not understanding the danger.

"Besides the fact that it is located deep within Incursean Empire space, the air of Terminus III is one of the most toxic in the universe." Rook informed.

"Rook is right." Luna said, he is in his human form, and standing next to the Revonnahgander. "Because of the toxic atmosphere, it'll eventually dissolve Arnux and his squad's rebreathers." He stated. Spark mumbles.

"And there's only one known antidote to that poisonous atmosphere." Max stated.

"The Gracklflint." Blukic and Driba said, looking at each other.

"Of course. I had one of those last week." Ben said, looking at both Galvans, thinking they was talking about food.

"It is a creature, Ben." Rook told him. "Gracklflint venom has unusually curative powers but only when fresh." He stated.

"Meaning, a Gracklflint's venom is what we need to cure the toxic atmosphere." Luna said. "But it is only possible, as long as the venom is fresh."

"Great. So where can you fresh Gracklflint venom at this hour?" Ben asked.

[Plumber's HQ - Storage Area]

Ben, Rook, Luna, Spark, Max, Blukic and Driba are now in the storage area. A Gracklflint is seen inside a cage, and biting one of the Plumber Agent's uniform.

"You can sure find weird stuff for sale in Undertown." Blukic said.

"A Gracklflint is not weird. Just atypical." Driba told Blukic.

"Which is weird." Blukic said.

"Honestly, Blukic, you should hear yourself sometimes." Driba said.

Rook and Luna were looking at Max.

"Magister Tennyson, Ben, Luna and I are ready to make the journey, but if no Plumber ship can get through the Incursean blockade..." Rook said.

"I've arranged some alternate transportation." Max told the two, looking at them.

"What kind of alternate transportation?" Luna asked, raising an eyebrow. Spark did the same.

๓๏Շђгค

[Undertown]

The heroes are now in Undertown, as they made their way towards the location where they'll be meeting someone helping them with the transportation.

Rook is looking at his scanner. Luna walks next to him.

Ben(Diamondhead), who has transformed into a Petrosapien was pulling the cage that contains the Gracklflint.

Ben(Diamondhead) sighed. "This would go a lot quicker if somebody was helping!" He said, tired.

"We've arrived." Luna said.