S3|Chapter Twenty-Two: 23 Reasons Why

A/N: Since not a lot is known about Dimension 23, most/some of the things mentioned this chapter are gonna be headcanons and what I think would happen.

๓๏Շђгค

[Bellwood (Dimension 23) - Streets]

Ben, Blukic and Driba looks outside of the Mr. Smoothy store. Both Galvans were seen drinking some smoothies.

"Looks like Bellwood." Blukic said.

"Look! There's even an alien making trouble!" Driba said.

An armored-alien is seen wrecking havoc. Stopping the train, jumping on vehicles, punching a bus full of passengers, though they are well and alive, but scared.

The armored-alien lowers his mask, revealing Tetrax 23.  "Ben Tennyson!" He called.

"Right here, Tetrax." Ben Prime said, behind Tetrax 23. "Want to take a deep breath and tell me what's going on?" He asked, activating his Omnitrix.

"Huh? Who are you?" Tetrax 23 asked, seeing Ben Prime behind him.

A figure was nearby, and is watching everything.
He is camouflaged, along with his clothes.
He is currently wearing:
-Blackish-Blue Cloak, with the hood up and covering his head
-White Mask, it covers both his nose and mouth
-Glasses, it is in the shape of an "W", and the lens changes colors depending on his eye colors.

"Another Ben?" The figure questioned.

His glasses colors were Light Blue(Left) and Green(Right).
Now it has changed into Light Blue(Left) and Red (Right).

"Move it, yokel!" Ben 23 said, he was on a building. "Stick a fork in yourself, alien scum. You're toast!" He stated.

"Huh?" Ben said, confused. He saw two flying cameras appeared.

"Attention, attention! Ben has found another evil-alien threat." The cameras announced. "Which hero will our champion turn into?"

People begins to gather around, watching the fight.

"All right, you off-world hater, you're about to get beat by-" Ben 23 said, he slams onto his Hero Watch. "Freeze Lizard!" He announced, transforming into a Polar Manzardill.

"It's Freeze Lizard!" The cameras announced. "If your club card says "Freeze Lizard," stop by any Mr. Gyro for a free 32-ounce soda! Mr. Gyro... Ben 's favorite place on Earth."

"Mr. Gyro?" Ben Prime asked.

"Last time, I took your hover board, alien." Freeze Lizard said. "Now I'll take your-" He was interrupted, as Tetrax 23 fires a bunch of shards at him. "Hey, man. Not cool!" He said, and jumps onto Tetrax 23.

Ben 23(Freeze Lizard) froze Tetrax 23, who easily broke free.

The people around begin screaming, and running away.

Ben 23(Freeze Lizard) jumps onto a car, breaking it. Tetrax 23 fires shards at him, but he dodges, and the shards caused the car to explode.

The camouflaged figure is still watching, looking for a time to intervene.

Ben Prime slides down next to the two Galvans. "Should I interfere? I might change history." He said.

"This is dimension travel, not time travel." Blukic said.

"Oh. Yeah." Ben said.

Ben 23(Freeze Lizard) froze the road beneath Tetrax 23, making the Petrosapien to slip and fall.

Ben 23(Freeze Lizard) jumps on a car, and latches onto a wall. He begins climbing up the building.

Tetrax 23 got back up, and follows the hero. But he was baited, as Ben 23(Freeze Lizard) charges at him, pushing him off.