S3|Chapter Twenty-One: Middle Ground

๓๏Շђгค

[Warehouse - Inside]

Inside of a ware house, Ben, Rook and Luna are being tied up together, and hanging upside down over a bunch of cats.

Luna is in his Human Form.

"Cat's out of the bag, Tennyson!" Nyancy Chan said. "Thanks to my meow-meow militia, Bellwood's about to rub up on its new master, Nyancy Chan!" She said, picking up some hypnotized cats and puts them onto Ben's face.

Nyancy Chan walks away.

Ben spat some cat fur out. "Which one is she again?" He asked his two partners.

"The woman who controls cats." Rook said.

"More specifically, a mutant human who has the ability to only control cats." Luna said.

"Right. Cat lady. Is that just a little gimmicky?" Ben asked.

"On the contrary. I find her strangely compelling." Rook said.

"It's probably because Revonnahganders are feline-like." Luna said. "I noticed that the few times I mimicked Revonnahgander DNA."

"Possibly." Rook said, smiling at Luna.

"Okay. Let's do this." Ben said. "Better hope they don't have squirt bottles in the null void, Nyancy."

Rook freed one of his arm, and cuts the tape off.

The three heroes were freed.

The cats scattered.

"Because you have been a bad kitty." Rook said.

"It's time to put back, where you came from, probably the animal shelter." Luna said.

"Cry havoc!" Nyancy shouted. "And unleash the cats of war!" She said, pointing at a bunch of tigers in a cage.

The entrance opened, and the tigers came out.

"You pick, Rook, Luna. The lady or the tigers?" Ben asked.

Both Rook and Luna nodded, the two chased after Nyancy. The Revonnahgander was ahead.

Rook caught Nyancy.

"You don't really want to arrest me, do you?" Nyancy asked, using her powers on Rook.

"I do not want to arrest you." Rook said.

Ben transformed into Upchuck, and fought the tigers by devouring them. He soon spat them out, making the tigers lick themselves clean.

"You'll help me escape, meow-meow." Nyancy said to Rook, still using her power. "But first, beat Ben Tennyson to a pulp!" She ordered.

"I am... not nearly as hypnotized as that." Rook stated, breaking free from Nyancy's control.

"What?! But I control cats." Nyancy stated.

Rook looks at Nyancy, smugly. "Yes, and I am catlike. But, no." He said, standing up.

Luna went towards them, he puts his hand on Rook's chest, lightly pushing the Revonnahgander back. "Hope you can withstand the cold." He said to Nyancy. He has transformed into his Alien Form. "Cause you're gonna be frozen for a while." He said, and uses freeze breath, freezing Nyancy's entire body, except for her head.

"Well, fiddlesticks!" Nyancy said, looking away from the heroes.

[Warehouse - Outside]

The ice had melted, just in time for Plumber Agents to arrest the Mutant Human.

"A galactic tribunal? Boy, you try to take over one city..." Nyancy said.

Mothra - Ben 10: Omniverse (Ongoing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें