Chapter Nine: Told you so

๓๏Շђгค

[Kyhber's Ship]

Ben was struggling against Khyber, as the hunter holds the Omnitrix wielder's arm up.

"Hold still, now. This won't hurt... for long." Khyber said, holding up his knife.

Suddenly, Khyber gets electrocuted. He fell, and let's go of Ben in the process.

Rook, Luna and Spark were at the entrance.

Luna had mimicked Spark's Megawhatt/Nosedeenian DNA.

Luna and Spark were the ones who electrocuted the hunter. Luna is in his Human Form.

"Surprise." Rook said.

"Sleeping on the job? Shocking." Luna said. His appearance changed back to normal. Spark makes a sound of agreement.

The three went towards the now fainted Khyber.

"Took you two long enough!" Ben said. He stood back up, and dust himself. "I had this guy telling me his whole life story, trying to buy time till you two decided to waltz in." He said, and removes his hoodie.

Rook cuffs Khyber. "I do not know how to "waltz". However, my Earth-culture text did make mention of a dance called-" He said, standing up.

"Skip it." Ben said, holding his hand out.

"I do not know how to "skip", either." Rook said. "Oh!" He said, realizing. "Earth expressions?" He asked.

"Correct." Luna said, smiling.

"Bingo!" Ben said, he touches his nose. Rook did the same, but he was puzzled. "Also an expression." He said.

Luna giggled. "Adorable." He commented, smiling. Which made Rook blush.

Khyber woke up. "No! Impossible!" He said, and gets up. "This ship is completely untraceable. A good hunter always hides his tracks." He said, looking at the four.

"I think I did a pretty good job hiding mine." Ben said, revealing hsi intact Plumbers Badge.

"But i-in Undertown..." Khyber said. He looks at Rook. "I saw you crush-"

"This empty carbonated-beverage container?" Rook asked, showing Khyber the crushed soda can.

"Yup. Rook and Luna's been tracking me the whole time." Ben told Khyber. "The two of us staged our little fight to throw you off the scent." He said, referring to himself and Rook. "Not too shabby an acting job there, partner." He said to Rook.

"I was not acting." Rook said.
"From how long I've known you, I can agree with what Rook said." Luna added.
Spark nodded.
All three looks at the Omnitrix wielder.

"Wait... So you actually meant all that stuff you said about always having to save my butt?!" Ben asked, looking at Rook.

"You mean like I did just now?" Rook asked, smirking.
"And how it's basically true, with those times you were in trouble?" Luna asked, with a smile.
Spark laughed.

"That was the plan!" Ben stated, looking at the two. "I let him capture me so you could track me back to his ship. This so doesn't count as a rescue." He said, looking at the two, his hands on his hips.

Khyber leans forward. "Although, uh, technically-" He was interrupted.

"Zip it, skull-face!" Ben said, pointing at Khyber.

"That is no way to address the greatest huntsman in the galaxy!" Khyber stated.

"Dude, you're not even the greatest huntsman in this room. You don't recognize a trap when you see one?" Ben asked, smugly.