.

.

.

"So....you are really getting ma...married?" Tyrone is clenching his hand tightly.

"Haha...Did Kei say that?" Hero drinks water and his eyes are glaring at his friends giving him heart and flying kisses from the corner while Kei is smirking like he is amusing.

"........"

Tyrone was able to survive abroad because of his busy schedule.

But there are times that tears will just fell in his eyes as he pauses.

Even in his concerts. He would look at one particular seat and just breaks down to tears

He can't even remember what causes their fight. When his manager said he was requested to study abroad, he accepted it strongly. He was too prideful. He wanted to apologize but he feels like Hero can move on without him.

When Kei suddenly talked about Hero which he never did before and told him that Hero found a girl. She is his team mate and after the girl graduates in highschool, they plan to get engaged and get married when she graduates in college.

Tyrone left a multi million contract signing and came back. Bringing all his shame. Swallowing his pride.

Tyrone stalks Hero on social media but Hero stops posting much unless it's about his gaming career so it made him startled to see the new Hero.

"When will you graduate?" Hero asks to change the topic. Tyrone was heart broken. He thought Hero doesn't want to talk about it to an ex boyfriend.

"Well...This month." Tyrone wipes his tears.

"Are you alright?" Hero asks.

Tyrone shakes his head then grabs his hand.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for leaving you."

"......past is past."

Hero said with a smile.

Tyrone's hand that is grabbing Hero dropped.

"Ah..."

Kei clicks his tongue.

"Oh fuck." Everyone is angry. They are all listening to the earpod that Kei left under the table to spy on them.

"Holy fockker, he pretends he is so fooking cool when he can't sleep listening and watching Tyrone's concert. Pretender! Bastard!"

.

.

.

Hero looks at his friends glaring at him.

He moves his hands around and grabs the taped earpod under the table.

"Fxck he has always been sharp." Michael snorts.

Kei glares at Hero.

Hero crumpled the tape and throw it.

"Well, let's just wait till Hero drop dead?" Michael asks.

"Yeah." They all agreed.

"Ah?! Kei!" Tyrone stood up seeing Kei. His eyes lit up. It's been awhile. He video calls Kei more than his own family.

Hero pulled him back.

"Don't talk to him. If you talk to him you'll forget all about me."

".......Ah?!"

Hero smiles.

"You remember why we fought?"

"....Kei is just my friend." Tyrone remembers he invited Kei on their supposedly first anniversary and Hero flips out.

He called Hero a pervert for only thinking of having sex with him and not wanting him to have fun. And Hero got mad and said he will never be enough for Tyrone.

It's a silly fight.

But they both got extremely hurt with each other's statements.

"I'm not getting married. Kei just wants to see how you'll react."

"......"

Tyrone sat down saying nothing.

"How long will you stay? I heard you'll have a world tour?"

"I.....I won't do it." Tyrone looks at Hero.

"I want to come here because I want you back!"

Hero smiles and wipes Tyrone's eyes.

"Don't be selfish. There are so many fans wanting to see you on stage."

"But I!"

"I'm never not yours." Hero leans his face on Tyrone's neck.

"We....really never broken up....So how can you say you want me back?"

Tyrone wants to see Hero's face as his neck gets wetter and his hand gets weaker.

He hugs Hero.

"I think your friends are having their happily ever after over there?" Gale said grinning as he eats cake.

Kei looks at Gale.

"What?" Gale frowns.

"When will you have a partner? Aren't you supposedly a playboy?"

"Excuse me but I don't recall needing to tell you my love life status."

"And you are single?"

Kei sneers.

"I'm not. I have a girlfriend."

"Sex dolls don't count." Kei said seriously.

"She is real!" Gale rolls his eyes.

"I even invited her here."

Like a cue they look at a beautiful model like a girl walking in.

"Ah? There she is." Gale grins.

But the model walks away.

Gale looks at the girl behind the supermodel woman. She is small and a bit chubby. Her hair is disheveled and she is extremely flustered.

Her gown is very conservative and she sticks out like a sore thumb.

"That...You said it's just a graduation dinner." She said, trembling. Her face is flushed.

Gale keeps smiling and helping her fix her hair.

She keeps complaining on the verge of crying and Gale keeps smiling and reassuring her.

'Hmm...I guess that's a trademark in all Settirs.'

"Ah, I'm sorry. I don't know if it's this kind of event. Congratulations." She said after Gale introduced her.

She gives Kei a small gift.

Kei holds her hand.

"Leave Gale and marry me."

"Eh?" Her face flushed.

"Shut up Kei." Gale angrily pulled his girlfriend away.

A/N;

Wahahhahaahha
Wow You guys are still with Kei? Thanks♡♡♡ Here's another chap hopia like it haha
Gale's girlfriend is very cute with her curly long hair that when it's disheveled she looks like a poddle with bangs hahahahha that's how I'm picturing her. Cute though I cant draw nyuuu hahha