Chapter 12 - Good and bad things

Start from the beginning

“OMG! No! What happened? Please tell me. Or no, wait I’ll come over to you, ‘cus I must tell you also something.”

“Ok, so see you in a few minutes. Bye.”

“I’m coming…” He puts down.

I don’t do a thing till Harry arrives. He rings and I open the door. After he comes inside, I must hug him, because I felt so depressed and alone that I need a hug. We stood there a few minutes and didn’t say a thing.

“Let’s go in the living room, so you can tell me everything what happened.” Harry said. I couldn’t say a thing, so I nod. We sat down on the sofa and he laid his arm around me. It feels like we know eachother for ages or he’s my big brother.

“So sweetie, what happened?” He says, breaking the silence.

I told him everything what happened today, since the morning. After I finished talking, he gives me a kiss on my forehead and took me into a hug.

“Ok, sweetie. I have again a advice for you. Dodo, you did the right thing today and I’ll talk to Niall and tell him what really happened. But you, live your life, enjoy your life! Everything happens for a reason!” He laughs. “Haha OMG! It feels like I’m really good at philosophy. Haha I tell you only what’s on my mind and what I’ll do when I was you. But the first thing I would do is to call my best friend and tell him what happened. So maybe he has an advice for me and will help me to figure it out.”

“Oh yeah! Shit! I forgot to tell Katia what happened and… OMG! I haven’t spoken with Nicola for ages!!!!” I said.

“You can call them after I go, but Dodo I mean that you can call me too, when something bad happens. I’ll be there for you.” He smiled.

“Awwh thank you. That’s cute. And it really feels like we know eachother a long time, not only a month or so.” I said and hugged him again.

“Yes, right. It’s like you’re my little sis.”

“Awwh I always wanted a big brother.” I smiled at him.

“So now you found him.”

“Haha yeah. Thank you for making me feels better.”

“Anytime again. Now I’ll tell you some good news.” He said.

“What?” I was excited.

“I asked Katia for the date. I told her that we meet at 6pm at your’s and that it will be a surprise what we do.”

“Awwh cool. I guess she said yes, right?”

“Yeah you’re right.”

“Great. So you’ll come on Friday and we’ll prepare everything. You can sleep this one night here. But only if you want to.”

“Yes, this will be good. So it wouldn’t be too much stress.”

“Haha yes.”

“So we could organize everything on Friday.”

“Yes. We can buy food and also a little present for her.” I consider.

“That sounds good, but now I must leave you alone, it’s late.” He said.

“Ok, but you’ll come again?” I ask, cheeky.

“Haha of course.”

In front of the door he hugged again and kissed me on the cheek.

“Bye little sis.”

“Night big brother.” I said, smiling.