"I wanted mines cut open but I heard they leave a scar where they cut you at." Legacy said.

"Oh they do, I will forever regret cutting my stomach open, only reason why I got it is because I was scared to give birth, now I gotta scar on my stomach forever." Jania explained to them.

"I got that needle in my back, that shit hurt like hell." Joanna shook her head.

"I was going to get the medicine and then the doctor pulled out that needle, I said no immediately." Legacy told them making them chuckle.

"Koby get yo ass back hea!" Winter yelled making the girls attention go to Winter until Legacy seen a big pitbull.

"Ahhh who let that bitch out?" Jania yelled as they took off running out of the house.

"Koby come hea!" Jdot yelled at the dog once he seen Kobi was chasing the girls as they ran around the house.

"Jdot get yo fuckin dog!" Kianna yelled as the dog caught up to her, Legacy on the other hand was in the front of them clearing the era with Jania behind her.

Jdot rolled his eyes before he chased after the dog which didn't take long and grabbed him by his collar.

"A bitch is tired." Legacy leaned on Jania who was also out of breath.

"He wasn't een gone bite yall he just wanted to play." Jdot rolled his eyes as the dog walked on the side of him.

"Ja'Antae move that big ass dog away from us." Legacy moved behind Kianna.

"He not gone bite, go get her Koby." He told the dog making the dog run towards Legacy but she begin running away from him

"Ha ass fast." Jdot laughed as Legacy ran down the street with the dog chasing her.

"Bitch get this dog fa I take my shoe off and beat him wit it." Legacy threatened as she stood on a random person car.

"He not gone bite." Jdot laughed making Legacy take her Jordan off her foot and throw it at the dog hitting him right in the face.

"Ahhh, Ja'Antae if you don't get this dog imma beatcho ass!" She yelled once the dog begin barking trying to jump up on the car.

"Ouuu she gotta hood accent behind that nice accent." Kianna smiled.

"Ja'Antae get that fuckin dog now!" Winter yelled making Jdot groan before calling the dog to him.

"Comea Kobi." Jdot yelled making the dog run to him and jump on him.

Legacy got off of the car before putting her shoe back on walking back down the street to the house.

"Yo ass can run, Ian know you was fast, might have to take ha ass on drills." Jdot laughed as he played with the dog.

"Fuck you and that dog." Legacy rolled her eyes as she walked into the house.

4 hours later...

"Ja'Antae move because you got me chased by a dog." Legacy rolled her eyes as she moved him from standing behind her.

"I'm tryna pull these short ass shorts down." He told her as he fixed her shorts to his liking.

"We're in the house no one is around to look at my butt." She rolled her eyes.

"I don't give a fuck, anyways I'm tryna show you something." He grabbed her hand.

"What is you trying to show me?" She questioned.

"Don't worry bout it." He led her to their room.

"If it's a dog in there I'm gone swing on you." She told him as he opened the bedroom door before walking her into it.