{Plot 3}• CHÃPTËR XII

Start from the beginning

"Of course" his voice echoed in my head causing a buzz through my body. I don't think I would get used to that any time soon. "But we don't have to use it often if you don't want to. It's good for far distnaces, maybe if we aren't in the same place you can connect to me as long as my wall is down" he explained, playing with the thin strap of my gown absentmindedly. The feel of his knuckles brushing against my arms made me squirm a bit and if the slight smirk of his lips told me anything it was that he knew exactly what he was doing to me.

"I-its fine. I actually l-like it" I answered breathless. "Also you should know Phoenix was really um.. Nice. You should let him out more often" I tried my shot, biting down nervously on my bottom lip.

He only hummed, his gaze fixed on the fiddling he was doing with my strap, "He does get needy when he's been kept in too long. I'll consider it love"

I brought my hand to palm his cheek, making his gaze meet mine. "Are you okay? We didn't get to properly talk about what happened at the dining table" I took immediate notice of how his eyes darkened but he kept his gaze on mine.

He closed his eyes, inhaling deeply before opening them back up again only this time their hue had lightened a couple shades, "He disrespected you, he couldn't go unpunished" I tried to keep my mind on the conversation as Darius slowly slid down the hands of my gown, revealing my shoulders for his eyes to devour. I felt my cheeks heat up because in a few more movements Darius could end up with an eye full of my titties.

I could tell that Darius was trying to distract himself from the conversation so he wouldn't get upset but I wanted to talk about it, at least tell him my concerns. "I-i understand that.. B-but did you really mean what you said?"

"Every word love. It's about time the humans get as much say in their lives as we wolves do. It won't be anything drastic because it will take a lot more than a few decrees to issue in this new idea to the kingdom" I could see he was very serious about all this and it melted my heart that he wanted to do this because of me.

"A new age? But there will be people who will make it their sole duty to stop it and there will be wars against this" I had my brows pulled together in worry. Was this worth it? Yes it was without question but there were a lot of troubles that came along with it. Oppositions would rise, people that didn't want to see me beside Darius. A human beside their king irrespective of the fact I was his mate. It scared me and maybe it was selfish of me to wish Darius won't venture into this: the thought of him getting hurt or remotely close to danger sent me on edge.

"Not everyone will approve and they don't need to. All I need is to make it law, a law against slavery of humans whether as Omegas or servants of any kind. All Omegas in every pack should be there willingly and will be paid fort heir services. Gradually I will introduce I better world for us all to go by" he stopped, gazing at me I felt his emotions take over. He traced a lock of hair behind my ear, admiring what lay beneath him, "If only I had done this sooner then I would have found you a lot earlier and you wouldn't have had to go through-" I cut him off, palming his cheeks I pressed my lips on his.

He responded immediately, grabbing a fistful of my ass and holding firmly as I moaned into the kiss. He devoured my lips with vigor like a starved man. His hands kneaded my ass, massaging the skin as his tongue slipped into my mouth with ease making me moan out at the pleasured torture. My hands moved into his hair, moving down to his back where I let my hands explore. I loved the way his back muscles were built, his roped taut skin feeling so devilishly good against my palm.

Moisture pooled between my legs and I started getting hot and I could tell my wetness was seeping out of me by the second. I moaned as he pulled away, biting my lip and dragging it between his teeth. I watched with hooded gaze as he went lower, taking his lips to my neck he sucked on my skin creating hickies everywhere his lips came in contact with. He nibbles on my skin like he wanted to have the taste lingering in his mouth.
I threw my head back and my mouth fell open with a cry as he pressed two fingers against my seeping entrance.